Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

reporting threats

Discussion on reporting threats within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
reporting threats

when ur hacking and someone says "i got a ss and im reporting u *** hacker" do u really think they report or r they to lazy and addicted to the game to minimize the game and actually report u and send the ss. do u think they even remember that they took the ss in the first place? please post wat u think
Old 12/06/2008, 05:19   #2

Idk, I've been ssed and even videoed but never got banned. So I guess if you run into a guy bent on getting your *** banned then he will report you. Thats when I frame him and take a ss that looks like he's hacking and tell the guy I'm sending it in. Sometimes they get scared. Idk tho.
Old 12/06/2008, 05:44   #3

i also ran in to some people that said they got a ss

he said he got a ss of me hacking so i just dtay quiet, then later i shouted was that name~ i named a fake name~ he replied yeah i got a ss of him . lol
most of the time if u bail out while vaccing/ now if you are at a dead stop and they realise you are hacking then they may be able to ss you. but from what i hear is that acclaim is only banning on hacking from video because of people are good to make a fake or hyped up ss with adobe photoshop so i wouldnt worry too much unless you run at speed 4 by a gm, then you may have to worry but i just port out of the map so there is no conversation to be ss of. keep it fast and dont make any conversations.

So then again on that guy who said he got me on a ss, most bluff to make you mad. ss are nothing realy acclaim doesnt make note of them/ but dont take me to the bank on that....
Old 12/06/2008, 06:42   #4

elite*gold: 20
yeh once in maze (yep thats right public :O) this seg was like i got ss of you noob hacker scum, then someone else said who was it and she said some random name and the guy was actually there xD and hes like WTF im not hacking. was pretty funny
Old 12/06/2008, 06:51   #5

BOTTOMY i think that was me......thats bullshit i got blamed but i was hacking i was just denying everything. remember kids: DENY DENY DENY!!! also i have another question. if i have never been reported, will GMs come check up on me if i hack in 90dp or will they check up on me at all?
Old 12/06/2008, 07:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyrkkev View Post
BOTTOMY i think that was me......thats bullshit i got blamed but i was hacking i was just denying everything. remember kids: DENY DENY DENY!!! also i have another question. if i have never been reported, will GMs come check up on me if i hack in 90dp or will they check up on me at all?
GM's have better things to do than randomly check in on someone doing a dungeon. It's always possible, but VERY unlikely that they will bother anyone that has not been previously reported for hacking.

To minimize your chances of being randomly checked up on, try the following: avoid doing the DP during xp events (GMs are out in force, looking for suspicious activities like someone trying to solo Crevice A). Do DPs on a server with lots of people outside (i.e. Blooddrinker on Abaddon always has lots of people looking for parties outside Crevice). It's hard for a GM to tell whether you are doing the DP solo or with a group if he is watching a screen full of people.
Old 12/06/2008, 08:31   #7

Quote:
no it wasn't you lol

i was only person hacking there and i took all her mobs in the room she was farming ^_^ then she said i got ss of you blah blah and then said the persons name, and that person wasn't hacking i saw him in pt at hex room.
Old 12/06/2008, 14:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
no it wasn't you lol

i was only person hacking there and i took all her mobs in the room she was farming ^_^ then she said i got ss of you blah blah and then said the persons name, and that person wasn't hacking i saw him in pt at hex room.
lol ok good as long as its only 1 hacker being accused its fine but 2 hackers in this same server on the same map is too much
Old 12/06/2008, 16:13   #9

Quote:
lol ok good as long as its only 1 hacker being accused its fine but 2 hackers in this same server on the same map is too much
was very common in bmr
Old 12/06/2008, 16:25   #10

i just turned lvl 81 and i wanna know wheres the safest place to hack besides dungeon and please dont say python cuz that place is a death trap for hackers
Old 12/06/2008, 16:41   #11

Quote:
i just turned lvl 81 and i wanna know wheres the safest place to hack besides dungeon and please dont say python cuz that place is a death trap for hackers
i see you said dont say it but they really are the safest place, cause open maps gms don't usually just check one they'll check all of them or at least all the high lvl ones

but heres some advice to try and avoid getting caught by a gm ^_^, on the gms map it shows players and mobs but as we know with speed hack your char is left where you start running and will eventually disappear then re-appear after you've stopped running. so the safest thing to do is stop inside the walls then start luring and get big lures, cause on the gms map he will either just see the dot of you inside map or no where at all. also with the lures dump some mobs outside of the map so then go back to luring so when gm sees just mobs outside of map he'll reset monsters on map and when he does that you'll notice not only your lure will disappear but all mobs on map will too. it should take like 3 secs or something then all the mobs will re-appear again then if you see that dont stop running just relog ^_^

thats what happened to me on my low lvl mage but i stopped when relogging, and he pk'd me just as relog was half way xd

so just incase i said something wrong above ill say it again xD but shorter. leave a few mobs outside of map, always stop inside map before each lure, check when your mobs vanish if ll mobs on the map finish if so relog.

much better xD
Old 12/06/2008, 17:15   #12

so ur tellin me to vac on the outer left and right side of the map and stay clear away from inside the map at all times?
Old 12/06/2008, 17:19   #13

no i meant what i said lol, no where did i say where to vac i only said to leave some mobs outsde of map then go vac somwhere else on the map and before you run each lure stop inside map then go and if you see mobs vanish not yours but all mobs then relog.
Old 12/06/2008, 17:39   #14

oh ok and may i ask wat lvl u r and do u hack often?
Old 12/06/2008, 18:05   #15

Quote:
oh ok and may i ask wat lvl u r and do u hack often?
i got many different lvl chars, but my main got banned, though it wasn't for hacking.

and i hacked a few times mainly on other chars not my main, on my main i only hacked few times mainly just to try different things.