Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mongos the virus spread

Discussion on mongos the virus spread within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mongos the virus spread

it was just a resist ma psot there have bypass 52.0.2 made ​​no virustotal scan was 5 min against the psot away so do not wait to NEN bypass trying to make in yourself because there are so many children, the virus spread to my ... ..... sry for my english
Old 04/04/2012, 10:22   #2

I didn't get anything.
Old 04/04/2012, 12:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Invisible View Post
I didn't get anything.
how did you get nothing
Old 04/04/2012, 21:56   #4

elite*gold: 100
I think he said not to wait for a bypass because they all contain viruses and keyloggers . In simple words : trust nobody.
Old 04/04/2012, 22:37   #5

I'd rather say he downloaded the virus which was supposed to be the bypass and he's mad now. your fault, at least 3 people posted that it's a virus.