Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help me for ranger attack mobs

Discussion on Please help me for ranger attack mobs within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help me for ranger attack mobs

I am able to do non agro not range attack mobs. normal 1.1.3 change to 3.1.1
and if i change same way for range attack mobs it doesn't work. Please help me which AK to be change for range attack mobs. I
Old 10/27/2008, 19:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirjahan View Post
I am able to do non agro not range attack mobs. normal 1.1.3 change to 3.1.1
and if i change same way for range attack mobs it doesn't work. Please help me which AK to be change for range attack mobs. I
- There's a tutorial about this on the RELEASE section m8. You should use the search button, or at least look at the posts in the RELEASE section. I'm sure you'll find the answer to your problem.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is here any bot which attack only elemental mobs?
07/05/2009 - Archlord - 6 Replies
As the title say
[Help]Guards attack Mobs & Mobs Drop for CoemuV2
07/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Can any help me to make that guards attacks mobs and how can i change the drop rate in CoemuV2
Name of Mobs who's not Attack..Please Come in.
10/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hello . I want to make Wizard\Cleric and level him with bot. Could you guys give me names\spots of mobs who's not attack you and mobs who's not have alots of champions\giant from lvl 1-90 . Example for people who isn't understand: Snipers ( level 74 ). I would like to know all those mobs from level 1 untill level 90. Thank you!
[TUT]No Mobs Cant Attack You
08/23/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 53 Replies
this is not a quote. This works more well on mage's 1.Open CE 2.Search your name using text 3.Scan, then Find E9 D6, you can find them on with the FF FF adress XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
[Warrior]Attack all Mobs around you
04/17/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
English: Tested on: 2.3.3 Ascent 4,2 TRUNK r4170/Linux-X64 Well, simple Bug. Just use "Sweeping Strikes" and even after the Buff being expired, you still attack all Mobs around you. Kinda nice in Raids, where you pull many Mobs. Oh, and if the first one you attack is under 20%, just use "Execute" and all Mobs will get huge damage. And if you use "Cleave" while having this Bug, you'll hit each Mob twice. Have fun! Deutsch: Getestet auf: 2.3.3 Ascent 4,2 TRUNK r4170/Linux-X64 Ein...