Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

crevice dun problem

Discussion on crevice dun problem within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question crevice dun problem

in crevice normal mobs dosnt follow me perfectly...i changed 1000 to 300(for vac) and
1,1,0 to 3,1,0(for non agro)

but still some mobs moves right front of me
wat to do? need advice
Old 10/26/2008, 04:44   #2

i kinda have similar problem like u the mob move past me to other side and then come back also the rang mob keep attacking me when i try 1,6, and 7 for the ai key
Old 10/26/2008, 07:17   #3

Received Thanks: 1,236
Noobs, this is old. I rember the times I had problems like you. Didn't even know what Winhex was or how to use it lol. If the ranged mobs attack you then change the AI key "6" or "1" then just change their distance of attacking and their sped of attacking. They might still tough you or hit you once. But you'll kill them by that time lol. Happy hacking lol!
Old 10/26/2008, 18:57   #4

elite*gold: 20
sergcool ,your signatures are too big.
Old 10/27/2008, 05:01   #5

stupid suggestion
Old 10/27/2008, 14:00   #6

Lol.

You spam the questions board with like 6 a day and they are all completely redundant and utterly stupid.

Yet when an answer is posted you take it upon your self to go out of your way to remind that person that there answer was stupid.

I'm thinking your just to stupid to figure it out.
Maybe you should take your own advice.
Old 10/27/2008, 19:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by somu_saxena View Post
in crevice normal mobs dosnt follow me perfectly...i changed 1000 to 300(for vac) and
1,1,0 to 3,1,0(for non agro)

but still some mobs moves right front of me
wat to do? need advice
- Seriously, do you know how to read tutorials? Those tutorials tell you all you need! There's only 2 different kind of monsters: Ranged (magic) and Melee. The tutorials tell how to vac both kind of monsters and you haven't figured out how to do it yet? Read the tutorials!
Old 10/28/2008, 07:54   #8

i want meele mobs to follow me perfectly
Old 10/28/2008, 07:55   #9

Check the crespo tut it will help you.