Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTF is going on when i lure with vac.

Discussion on WTF is going on when i lure with vac. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTF is going on when i lure with vac.

I have easyhacks. i dl-ed that , did all what i had to do , now i have 2x speed and mobs have 2x speed.
When i start luring , and when comes more then some 8-10 mobs then they start laaging .
like they r gone soon.
And dont follow me very fast.
So need help .
My friend have this problem too.
Old 08/30/2008, 19:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
If your own speed is set to 2, monster speed value should be set to 10.
Also try decreasing DwMoveDelay in your info.csv. Try 200, if you dc too much slowly increase it until you find a value that works for you.

« WTT | Buy Hack »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lure mobs help
03/28/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
why i lose mobs when i lure from one side of map to another. are they to much? or my computer is not good enough? or internet conection is bad? i sow another people luring much more and the same hacks... help please! now we gotta wait for rexignation update again right? legit play is boring...sometimes:(
Lure Mob's Q&A
11/20/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Im starting this thread to first see if anyone may have a correction for the loss of mobs while using vac with winhex, Im not a noober lmao, i edited my whole datapk and works great, also have given many fratz to nebular on the great no crc. but i have read over the forums over and over looking for a possible value i can change to make it were the mobs that i pull/lure dont scatter about after i stop, usauly if i use an aoe most of them stay but i loose maybe half of my pull they go past...
I can't Lure!!!
08/24/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Everytime i try to hack in python or somewhere with speed, I can't lure, the mobs disappear like 15 sec after i lure them. Any idea how to fix this? :rtfm:
unlimited lure?
07/14/2008 - Dekaron - 18 Replies
hmmm i was wondering if it was possible to have unlimited lures so that it would be even faster to train. i have tried changing the monster limit in maplist.csv and i think its just sever sided, doesn't really work so everytime i lure to about 50 mobs or so, i just crash with an unknown error with many question marks. hmmm any suggestions?
Lure Monsters
04/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
:bandit: Ok all you Programers! can you have a program that draws the monsters towards you?eg: if say you are in mystic castle, most of the monsters would come towards you... would be great for lvl. There is some way now the monsters Know when you are near to them so they come over to att. you. could you make that area much larger so more distance monsters would come to you?? P.S. yes iam a noob. yes i have tried search No i couldnt find anything . :bandit: thanks for any help :bandit: