Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Upgrading questions.

Discussion on Upgrading questions. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question

how do i use items like rhombuses to upgrade items? i get the general idea about having sockets + going to a alchemist or somethink along those lines. but is that all i need a Rhombus? or do i need another item to use? i am very very confused.

nvm
Old 08/26/2008, 15:30   #2

+#2 reported at 26.08.2008 15:28 gmt+2 cause spam and double posts

please use the edit button next time ok? and btw u only need dill a rhoumbus and luck thats all u need to socket a wepon
Old 08/26/2008, 16:00   #3

WRONG.
All you need is DIL. You can put up to 5 gems (OPTIONAL) of ANY kind (not just rhombuses) for an aditional +5% chance of success or alchemist cash shop items for +18% chance of success (not sure if you can use up to 5 of those, though).
Old 08/26/2008, 16:05   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Please use the next time the edit button.

Because you're a new member of this board you don't get an Infraction and we have merged your postings without consequences for you.

Best regards
Old 08/26/2008, 17:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatHat View Post
WRONG.
All you need is DIL. You can put up to 5 gems (OPTIONAL) of ANY kind (not just rhombuses) for an aditional +5% chance of success or alchemist cash shop items for +18% chance of success (not sure if you can use up to 5 of those, though).
It's a 3% chance.

You put your weapon up to the alchemist or armour, and you pay to socket it.. your chance of it working is listed, you can put up worthless gems to up your chances, but those gems you put up in the big alchemist window will not power your weapon.

After your weapon is fully socketed, or how many you want, you open your inventory (you're done with the alchemist) then click on the gem, drag it to the weapon or armour, and click. it'll ask if you'd like to fortify a socket or something, take yes. Then the gem is in your weapon\Armour.

If you ever want to take the gem out it you can it costs money and you may lose the socket, you do not keep the gem.
Old 08/26/2008, 17:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
Please use the next time the edit button.

Because you're a new member of this board you don't get an Infraction and we have merged your postings without consequences for you.

Best regards
oh how friendly - i got infraction without reason
Old 08/26/2008, 18:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blames View Post
oh how friendly - i got infraction without reason
it is because he is a new member and got lower than 20 posts lol!