Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need ideas for hacks in UCE 2Moons

Discussion on i need ideas for hacks in UCE 2Moons within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need ideas for hacks in UCE 2Moons

hey guys, yesterday i tried some things for 2moons with UCE and i managed to get the infinite arrows to work and the ranged attack, and i don't know what else should i try.
I tried the teleport hack also, but i got 4 addressed for X and Y and when i tried to change 1 of them my game freaked out, and i had to use return scroll to return to the town because i was stuck o.O
anyway, u got any ideas for what to do?
Old 05/31/2008, 12:39   #2

Received Thanks: 1,992
what ucq you use rev 8.3??
Old 05/31/2008, 12:45   #3

yup, it works for me