Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Aloken pvp builds out there?

Discussion on Any Aloken pvp builds out there? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any Aloken pvp builds out there?

I've been trying to find a recent build guide for alokens for pure pvp mostly for 1v1 situations but some party pvp. Basically just wanting to know if I should do a heal build & what skills/buffs I should be going for and which ones I should just totally ignore for pvp.
Old 08/16/2011, 03:42   #2

if ur 1vs1 use all the single targets skills soo u hit more and also tell ur lvl cux is not the sae a lvl 70 than a 115
Old 08/16/2011, 05:08   #3

Well it'd be pretty hard to tell you my level considering I haven't made the Aloken yet. I just want to get as much info as I can before I start it so I don't **** up the stats/skill points like I did on my summy
Old 08/16/2011, 05:45   #4

for aloken all point goes to str =) you hit heller hard
Old 08/16/2011, 06:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyx View Post
for aloken all point goes to str =) you hit heller hard
Won't you get hit heller hard back?
Old 08/16/2011, 16:53   #6

well first lvl ur alo and then u will see how to pvp i think u should put str for weap or a bit more and the rest to heal but thats my choice, and for the skills just dont put too many skill points to the nub skills