Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reaching different zones.

Discussion on Reaching different zones. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reaching different zones.

Hello everyone i was wondering how do people get to lvl req zones when they dont meet the lvl req? I currently use secportal and i've tryed to get to high lvl zones via wallhack and such but it ain't working. Could you guys give me some advice? The zone im most intrested in is getting from draco desert to python castle.

Teranion
Old 05/07/2008, 13:43   #2

Draco to Python is 0:0 on the map, unless they have fixed it o.o?
Old 05/07/2008, 14:18   #3

Just get to the map before the map that needs lv req like if u wanna go crespo just go to FVOV and then use wall hack to get to 0:0 point in the map and then ull get teleported to crespo same with all of the other maps like castor 2 to draco/ draco to phyton and so on...
Old 05/07/2008, 16:04   #4

Oh and if you kill a mob in a place that your not suppose to be in, it will ban you I believe so... be careful
Old 05/07/2008, 16:24   #5

+infraction for posting in wrong forum
+topic moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
reaching the gold cap Guide
08/16/2011 - WoW Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Wow Schools reaching the gold cap 214,748 gold! pdf Guide: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
Help with pk zones
05/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
I was wondering how to change the maps from non-pk zones to pk zones. I know its simple but I tried and I couldn't. Here's what I did. server/data/share/maplist.csv Then I opened it with Microsoft Excel. Went to "loa" (line 8(down)) and then over to "IsNotIncreaseChao" (line BE(right)). Changed that from 0 to 1. If im right I even tested it and I could not Pk there. If anyone knows how to help me please leave the way I can change it here.
Reaching the Stormpike Aid Station Early
07/23/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Tired of Alliance completely ignoring your chokepoints because there's always a way to jump over the fence or hop up by the Wildpaw Cavern? Well now you can do the same thing to them by getting to Stormpike Aid Station without capturing anything after Iceblood Graveyard. You will need to know a little bit about walljumping. First, go offroad, past the lake. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/Sonikusan/w tg1.jpg If you carefully weave through the mobs and trees, you will see one of...
Reaching AV Relief Station in 4 mins
09/04/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...79668 2998&hl=en If you want to get to the meat of the video, just skip ahead to the 3-minute mark. I'm tired of losing every AV as Horde. Here is a video that demonstrates how to go directly to the Dun Baldar Relief Station flag in four minutes from the start of an AV match, without confronting any other players, any NPCs, or even crossing the Dun Baldar bridge. I perform this act as a disc/holy priest with a non-epic mount. Having the...
how can i get to adv zones?ôo
05/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
and what lvl do i need there? :o regards Xaladin mod @ main