Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2Moon AutoBan info

Discussion on 2Moon AutoBan info within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2Moon AutoBan info

I want to share some information with some of you about what i found in BMR patch. Using 6 account i was able to comply some information about the AutoBan function in the recent BMR patch.

1: Autopot is working and no AutoBan from using it
2: Ai hack work on most map, including dungeon
3: Map hack work on most map
4: Zoom hack still work
5: Mod speed hack work
6: Skill edit dont work
7:2. If you are low level and you use map hack to go to a high lvl map as long as you dont kill anything in that map you will not get ban.
8: ai and auto pot hacking work on all dungeon and will not get you ban
9: nunvice bug still work. If you doing nunvice make sure you have a clean date.pak and only edit ai for nunvice mob that way you wont get DC too often. Same for Crespo and Python

Thing that will get you Ban.

1. map hopping, let say you level 15 and you go to draco or crespo map, you will get instant ban if you kill mob on that map. so you want to vacumm make sure you are the right lvl for the map.
2. auto-ban affect crespo and upward map
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/09/2008, 06:35   #2

thanks for that, i needed that.. do you have a script for speed hack by any chance, i havent seen any of them in the forums
Old 04/09/2008, 06:48   #3

Crespo dungeon does not autoban you, I've tried it with 2 of my accounts for a cpl of days now and they still lvling with script running..... Hint: I'm using a lvl 100+ char to vack and to kill mobs in crespo dungeon faster while my noob is standing in a corner, also make sure that your script is switching shard everytime you complete dungeon...
Old 04/10/2008, 00:09   #4

If I use vac hack in python dungeon I will get banned?
Old 04/10/2008, 01:21   #5

Uh, @Correia, most likely not. And, what koolai said about the autobanned things, those are wrong. You can't get autobanned because you lured more than 9 mobs. If you get autobanned, you won't even get to the character selection.
Old 04/10/2008, 09:30   #6

i think everything under 40 monster are fine. because 6 summoner can lure 36 monster and run into an group of 4 monster so maybe 40...

sure i would also autoban if someone hit 200 monster at once

and i'm 100% sure it has nothing to do with exp and kills...
Old 04/10/2008, 10:02   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosTunes View Post
i think everything under 40 monster are fine. because 6 summoner can lure 36 monster and run into an group of 4 monster so maybe 40...

sure i would also autoban if someone hit 200 monster at once

and i'm 100% sure it has nothing to do with exp and kills...
well what if each of the summoners use the item from df to aggro more mobs. they'd be rolling with 50+ mobs
Old 04/10/2008, 10:23   #8

well 6 summoner would die on 50+ mobs

anyways let the limit be 100 but i'm sure there is an limit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2008, 21:21   #9

Ok, ty COSMOSTUNES, and I think you are right because If we do the python dungeon alone without vac we can lure always more than 50 mobs
Old 04/10/2008, 23:06   #10

what about at the end of the crespo boss when he is spawning tons of duplicates. does the clones exceed 50 or 100 at a time?
Old 04/10/2008, 23:18   #11

OK, so if I understand this right, the autopots & map zooms are not being banned ? So it is safe to use ?
Old 04/11/2008, 02:02   #12

@Hacker, find out for yourself.
For everyone else, autoban only checks for changes and bans if it does at login. There is a limit to how many monsters you can lure, however. It depends on two things: what you changed the specific value for it in data.pak to and the unique monster limit registered for each map (I think this is server-sided, but I'm not sure, hard to test).
Old 04/11/2008, 10:10   #13

Has any1 tryed to change mobs speed in 90 dungeon ?
Before BMR i changed them too and i was able to run alone B.
Theyr original speed was too low to get them close to me and the mobs
limit blowed in 6th round. Dam, they was slow :P But not after speed change.
I just wonder, if its detectable in BMR by that Auto-Ban system ?
In nunvice i tryed and there was all ok
My noob char can still log to game.....
Any suggestions or some advices will be appreciated. Thx.
Old 04/11/2008, 21:29   #14

Successfully vac hacked 150 mobs. No auto-ban, not the way I'm doing it anyway. I can vac and post S/S if you don't believe it. Won't really prove it's 150 mobs, but it's a giant amount of mobs. For those that will be affected by the auto-ban system, I'm not sure how many mobs you can have before you get banned. Cosmos says 100 I'd believe it.

R
Old 04/12/2008, 03:33   #15

@Kroko, if you got past login and into the character selection screen, there's no autoban (gratz).
@vile, well, Cosmos "thinks" 100. And, to back that up..., he has also said 50 a few times, too (no offense to Cosmos, of course). I'm just trying to get the point across that autoban only bans at login. Autoban will not ban while in game after successful login.