Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing a Speficic mobs AI, pserver

Discussion on Editing a Speficic mobs AI, pserver within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Editing a Speficic mobs AI, pserver

so i edited some mobs in heiharp so the would vac, and it worked, but the mobs still attacked me so i had to go in and edit the AIKey, but i couldnt find the specficific mob i wanted to edit, so i changed all the 3's (ranged AI key i think) to 6's, and every other number to 9, and now mobs dont do anything, any sugestions?
Old 02/10/2008, 13:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Exactly same what happened to me mrleakehe, what you need is a Data.pak Unpacker. You can find this on these forums but for some reason, it doesn't work for me. Goodluck!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Editing Mobs
05/11/2010 - Shaiya - 7 Replies
Hi, Anyone can tell me step by step how to edit mobs in Hex and how to edit in DB (to change drop items) Very Thanks:handsdown:
[REQUEST]Tutorials in editing the mobs in GC
02/17/2010 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
please teach me on how the monsters will die.. i know i have to edit them 1 by 1, but i was confused coz there are morethan 40 logical operators and some asci codes.. i just wanna know the part that the mosnter will die..:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:: handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsd own::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
help with editing some mobs.
10/21/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Yea.. i cant figure out kallus and hera, been playing around with the cellrange and AI for both but still no luck. can anyone tell me what to edit so i can vac them :)
Question editing mobs
12/04/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Hi, I whant to know is it possible to change BlueBird fling mob in lab3 and make him look like phaesant or other mob that is not fling? :confused::( And is a guide here for editing monsters? Maybie someone can change BlueBird and post it here? :confused: :o