Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem getting pixel color to read

Discussion on problem getting pixel color to read within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem getting pixel color to read

i am working on a bot in autoit, but I have a problem. When I try to get it to read pixel colors in my game window, the color always comes up as 0...it works in any other window except for the game. I am using gameguard emulator as a bypass. It reads my mouse coords, just not the color.

anyone have any suggestions? thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AP Pixel/Color Aimbot
10/24/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 49 Replies
Hi elitepvpers! Since I've seen many of those P-Server owners always editing their launchers disabling proxies, here is something they may not be able to disable. AP Pixel Aimbot Setup.exe Here is a video to demonstrate how it works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxZ38PDymag Have fun peepz. -Anonymous. PS. Pixel aiming is not 100% correct everytime so yeah, can't use it, too bad. And if any one of those server owners have managed to block it, too bad i will not update this tool.
Problem mit Pixel search Autoit
06/18/2010 - AutoIt - 14 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagt habe ich ein Problem mit der funktion Pixel search Mein Problem ist das die Maus immer über die Rausgesuchte Pixel Position geht zb O ist der ausgewählte punkt es kommt aber eher sowas raus als ob ich Ö striche ausgewählt hab Also aimt immer etwas über der angegebennen position der Code : und dann hätte ich noch die frage ob man mehrere Pixel Searches in einem Script laufen lassen kann Zb: Wenn die Lebensanzeige sinkt oder Fast lehr ist das eine Function...
Pixel Color Finder
01/26/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 15 Replies
Here is a tool I created that helps the user to find the pixel coordinates and the HEX as well as the DEC color code of that pixel. It helps you to set up the bots you downloaded from the site. It is also a handy tool if you want to write your own bot. March 22, 2005 UPDATE: Added a sample color section. This section shows the current color that the mouse cursor is pointing to. It helps the user to find out if that is the color he/she wants to use.
Problem [COLOR="Red"][Bitte ernstnehmen][/COLOR]
08/01/2009 - Metin2 - 8 Replies
Hallo Leute , ich habe echt ein Problem , und da ich in Metin nicht so ganz erfahren bin , wollt ich euch mal fragen , vielleicht könntet ihr mir helfen. Also , auch wenn es sich jezt blöd anhört für euch , vor allem für die , die nicht mit so viel "Leidenschaft" beim Spiel sind wie zB. ich , ist es dennoch ernst. Es geht also um Folgendes : Ich habe auf Longjuyt2 angefangen und auch schon ein paar Tage gespielt seit der Server on ist , habe jezt Heute meinen ersten Skill ( Aura des...
Pixel and color finder
06/20/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
not sure if this been posted but its useful