Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pixel and color finder

Discussion on Pixel and color finder within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
not sure if this been posted but its useful
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-29-1119225781.ibf (122.1 KB, 13 views)
Old 06/20/2005, 03:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
yeah its posted be4 but duno wer it went

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AP Pixel/Color Aimbot
10/24/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 49 Replies
Hi elitepvpers! Since I've seen many of those P-Server owners always editing their launchers disabling proxies, here is something they may not be able to disable. AP Pixel Aimbot Setup.exe Here is a video to demonstrate how it works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxZ38PDymag Have fun peepz. -Anonymous. PS. Pixel aiming is not 100% correct everytime so yeah, can't use it, too bad. And if any one of those server owners have managed to block it, too bad i will not update this tool.
Pixel Color Finder
01/26/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 15 Replies
Here is a tool I created that helps the user to find the pixel coordinates and the HEX as well as the DEC color code of that pixel. It helps you to set up the bots you downloaded from the site. It is also a handy tool if you want to write your own bot. March 22, 2005 UPDATE: Added a sample color section. This section shows the current color that the mouse cursor is pointing to. It helps the user to find out if that is the color he/she wants to use.
[WIP]Color finder
09/05/2009 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
Coded in C#.NET with MS Visual Studio 2008
Color and Coord finder for macro's
04/12/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 4 Replies
Well here's just a simple program made by AutoHotKey to find the color of the pixel and coord of your mouse..I don't take credit for this evanxxxm Made the script and i just made into an exe and thought i'd share it so here you go... If you don't trust the program then heres the script:loop { MouseGetPos, Pxx, Pyy ; ur mouse current coordinate PixelGetColor, color, %Pxx%, %Pyy% ; get the color hex at this point ToolTip, x%Pxx% y%Pyy%`nColor: %color%,1,1 ; display the output
Advanced color/coord finder
07/15/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
http://www.nattyware.com/pixie.html actual download link: http://www.nattyware.com/bin/pixie.zip works great for finding coords and colors. -einhornchen CTRL + ALT + Z for a nice little zoom window CTRL + ALT + C to copy the HTML