Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help plz in monster editor..:(

Discussion on help plz in monster editor..:( within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help plz in monster editor..:(

i try-ed every thing 2 make monster editor work but i cant make it work i re-download the game and i got the same proplem.. can any1 help me PLZZZZZ :'(
thx
Old 01/06/2008, 01:34   #2

Received Thanks: 1,992
mmm.... explain it a bit more plz
what exactly is the proble ?
i know that you need he game let update after the dwload and then take the data.pak file
Old 01/06/2008, 15:39   #3

look this's my PROPLEM first of all i have the game and FULL update i tryed 2 use monster editor but i got a "There was error in your data file" -.-
well i have the 2moons download file i mean the first file u download from the website

i instal it agin and tryed to do monster editor agin b4 the updating but i got the same proplem :S...well that's all lol
Old 03/03/2008, 00:27   #4

ok i know ur problem
instead of using tho posted file to use go into
C drive click the program files go to acclaim click on 2moons folder click on data folder and use the data.pak folder for the monster edit data it should be about 1,732,166 KB pm me if it doesnt wok GL.
Old 03/06/2008, 07:36   #5

Monster editor

I have the same problem....
And i did try your advise but it wont work HELP PLZZZ!!!!!
Old 03/06/2008, 08:49   #6

Select your Data.Pak for 2moons ( program files/acciam/2moons/data ) thats the file u need to select to get it started....

If you are using vista than run the program as administrator

If you tried the above and still not working, reinstall/redownload

If it still doesn't work then congrats cause your are the very few people in the world that is having problems with something many doesn't have a problem with...
Old 03/07/2008, 15:54   #7

this might be a nub question, but can someone tell me for the most part what the monster editor actually does? If im not mistaken it does change the delay of the AI but what else does it do? I also have another question does "monster editor" actually help lvling wise?
Old 03/07/2008, 16:08   #8

Monster editor mix with vac hack so you can lvl fast....No point vaccing all mobs if they hit u
Old 03/07/2008, 19:23   #9

the vacc hack is alittle pointless to use because it is way to obvious, i see ppl do it too many times and yet i cant understand y they haven't been banned. But anyways thanx for the answer.
Old 03/08/2008, 01:15   #10

Better than the new breeds of vac hackers, the ninja hackers ( those on walls ) or the Spirit Hackers ( those invisible/Walk thru walls ).