Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS MAGE +7s

Discussion on WTS MAGE +7s within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 11/26/2010, 12:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
yea i figured that much out for myself kazeshini ... so what are you and KillerBee like ****-buddies? i didnt realize how important it was to tell me that the trade you set up made you laugh. but it must be since here you are telling me for the third time now. =/ you know the smarter thing to do instead of setting up fake trades is to ... negotiate or um.. haggle? or you know, offering a price ur willing to pay, when i ask you to make an offer. and btw i figured you were dumb enough to do it lol, hence why i said id prefer to be paid in dils ...
Old 11/26/2010, 23:19   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCraziE View Post
yea i figured that much out for myself kazeshini ... so what are you and KillerBee like ****-buddies? i didnt realize how important it was to tell me that the trade you set up made you laugh. but it must be since here you are telling me for the third time now. =/ you know the smarter thing to do instead of setting up fake trades is to ... negotiate or um.. haggle? or you know, offering a price ur willing to pay, when i ask you to make an offer. and btw i figured you were dumb enough to do it lol, hence why i said id prefer to be paid in dils ...
Stop lying honestly... People asked how much and you told them a ridiculous price. Now that people point out your failures you go and make some bullcrap lies about not knowing what there worth blah blah blah. Im stating for the people interested in your items that they should expect a stupid price and now a pretty awesome liar. Be a man kid In fact your prices are sooo stupid that I had to post. Over $100 for that staff is like a stupid retarded back hand slap to the face... I guess I dont deal well with people like you

Fucken Kids these days
Old 11/26/2010, 23:35   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

really? $65 for a +7? get real... even $55 is too much
Old 11/27/2010, 09:03   #19

lol and how old are you killer? yes i understand my prices are too high, ive already said thank you for pointing that out! now is someone gonna offer me a more reasonable price or we gonna keep dwelling in the past? Didnt realize people were so sensitive about things that doesnt even interest them smh.. anyway i updated the post so yea..