Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MiddleMan Service Offer - Trade With More Safety

Discussion on MiddleMan Service Offer - Trade With More Safety within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/22/2010, 15:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
News: I will close and unsticky this thread now, because there is a new forum for such threads. But be sure to read both sticky threads in Middleman forum before you post anything there!

I'll still provide this service, very soon, when I start doing so, I'll make a new thread there.

For questions, use PM/MSN please.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Middleman Service - Trade With More Safety!
05/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
Dear elitepvpers community, I'm here to provide you a good Middleman service for your silkroad trades, in the same way as I do it for 2moons/Dekaron. But before I start, please take in mind elitepvpers doesn't take any responsibilities for inconviences that may happen when you use me as your Middleman. This is an unofficial service providing. E.g. if something goes wrong and you loose some money, you can't request elitepvpers to give you these money back, as it's an unofficial service....
Middleman Service - Trade With More Safety!
04/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 165 Replies
Dear elitepvpers community, I'm here to provide you a good Middleman service for your silkroad trades, in the same way as I do it for 2moons/Dekaron. But before I start, please take in mind elitepvpers doesn't take any responsibilities for inconviences that may happen when you use me as your Middleman. This is an unofficial service providing. E.g. if something goes wrong and you loose some money, you can't request elitepvpers to give you these money back, as it's an unofficial service....