Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Acclaim Coins

Discussion on WTS Acclaim Coins within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Acclaim Coins

Hi guys I like to sell my Account with Acclaim Coins (Siz) . PM me Offers .

What you get ? Account with the coins + registration Email .
What I accept ? Euro`s or Mage Items +9 .

Best offer 52 € (70$)
Old 04/20/2010, 22:40   #2

First of all stop spamming in my forum and 2nd I did a request to close the other threads .
2#Reported for insulting GMT +1 22:40 .
Old 04/20/2010, 22:49   #3

#4 Reported GMT+1 22:48 . Read the point of the rule number 3 "Don't post in a thread if you are not interested in a trade!"

Old 04/21/2010, 00:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

$30 for hacked coins.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2010, 01:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratosclans View Post
$6.9k? If I'm right about that it must be hacked, I don't think anyone is that crazy to spend that amount on coins. Might be photo-shopped of course though.
Nope, LunarEclipse sold me few accs with hacked coins back in the day. It's all legit. But most of them get banned soon...like anywhere from few weeks to two month range. kinda the only problem lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/21/2010, 15:02   #6

Twister first off all i don`t accept your offer . And second one LunarEclipse is a noob thats the reason why her account get banned . So don`t spamm my topic with comments like "you get probaly banned " or so if it`s not true then stop telling here bullshi*t . And third if you don`t want to buy so stop spamming or I`m gonna report you . And fourth thing is , maybe I`m crazy enough and bought that coins ? So stop saying It`s hacked , and if you will put the "Coins Hack thread " in it so I have to say it`s not enough as proof , because I maybe put only the hacked coins on my mage .

#5 Reported GMT+1 15:11 . Reason : Don't post in a thread if you are not interested in a trade!
Old 04/21/2010, 15:26   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★P0RN0★ View Post
Twister first off all i don`t accept your offer . And second one LunarEclipse is a noob thats the reason why her account get hacked . So don`t spamm my topic with comments like "you get probaly banned " or so if it`s not true then stop telling here bullshi*t . And third if you don`t want to buy so stop spamming or I`m gonna report you . And fourth thing is , maybe I`m crazy enough and bought that coins ? So stop saying It`s hacked , and if you will put the "Coins Hack thread " in it so I have to say it`s not enough as proof , because I maybe put only the hacked coins on my mage .

#5 Reported GMT+1 15:11 . Reason : Don't post in a thread if you are not interested in a trade!
Well actually you're being wrong because you were the one showing off with it in the 2Moons hack disscussion & questions, so yes they are hacked and I completely got ~Twisters~ back on this one. Free bump

Old 04/21/2010, 15:30   #8

Nah I didn`t did anything wrong with it ^__^ . That coins arn`t hacked , but you can think what ever you want . And by the way its your choose to buy acclaim coins from Acclaim or buy from me for 50-70% cheaper then at Acclaim . The next one who will be spamming here will be reported And ~Twister~ you are a moderator so follow the rules and delete all posts from people who isn`t intrested and only spamming .
Old 04/21/2010, 15:35   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Nah I didn`t did anything wrong with it ^__^ . That coins arn`t hacked , but you can think what ever you want . And by the way its your choose to buy acclaim coins from Acclaim or buy from me for 50-70% cheaper then at Acclaim . The next one who will be spamming here will be reported And ~Twister~ you are a moderator so follow the rules and delete all posts from people who isn`t intrested and only spamming .
Twister is not a moderator in this section if I'm correct Sorry for posting
Old 04/21/2010, 15:45   #10

#Moderator please delete post #5,6,8,10.
Old 04/21/2010, 18:04   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Quote:
Twister first off all i don`t accept your offer .
New offer $31. Hacked coins are not worth more. You are getting free money anyway.

Quote:
And second one LunarEclipse is a noob thats the reason why her account get hacked
I never said any of her accounts got hacked, i said they got banned because of hacked coins. Acclaim will ask you to refund the amount of hacked coins or until you do so account will remain banned.
Quote:
So don`t spamm my topic with comments like "you get probaly banned " or so if it`s not true then stop telling here bullshi*t .
I don't spam, I just warn people since I know it from previous experience. I have emails from acclaim that have to do with this case, you want me to make screenshots and post them?
Quote:
And third if you don`t want to buy so stop spamming or I`m gonna report you
I want to buy and I'm making a new offer in my every post
Quote:
And fourth thing is , maybe I`m crazy enough and bought that coins ? So stop saying It`s hacked , and if you will put the "Coins Hack thread " in it so I have to say it`s not enough as proof , because I maybe put only the hacked coins on my mage .

Quote:
Hi guys I only wanted to show you my little Cash Hack . Who ever don`t believe me it`s not mine problem [IT ISN`T A FAKE IF YOU THINK YES , THEN SAY ME WHY I WOULD PAID 543,70 $ ONLY FOR 1 PIC] I can make with it every day about 50.000 Cash on Siz [Acclaim] .
You said yourself, why would you pay so much money? And it says that you are selling them 50-70% cheaper. So you are telling me you spent 6 grands on coins just to sell them for like 2 grands? If you are selling them at least tell the truth to your buyers.

This post is not a spam since i keep making my offers and I'm interested in product. I'm just replying to the questions he asked me.
Old 04/21/2010, 18:38   #12

I respect your offer . And sorry I mixed something up I mean banned not hacked .
Old 04/21/2010, 22:18   #13

#Sold close
Old 04/22/2010, 05:23   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
#Sold close
for how much? lol
Old 04/22/2010, 14:55   #15

That weopon and 40 $ .