Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

170 Aloken Full set +9 DN /150 +10 SPEAR/160 GUARD ARM +9

Discussion on 170 Aloken Full set +9 DN /150 +10 SPEAR/160 GUARD ARM +9 within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 114/1/3
170 Aloken Full set +9 DN /150 +10 SPEAR/160 GUARD ARM +9

Hi, as the topic says, im selling this set for a friend of mine for a real cheap price since he needs more the money atm.
If you're interested in any details, add me in skype. Might aswell sell dils if he happens to sell the set for dils.
The set has mc1 helmet and all the rest is 170 gear +9 dn.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Full Int Spear Light/Cold/Heuksal vs Full INT Spear build wich you preffer
11/24/2011 - Silkroad Online - 25 Replies
Full Int Spear Light/Cold/Heuksal vs Full INT Spear wich you Preffer? !! Full Nova Protector Set !! Screens of my character and build: http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6523/spearint. png :confused::confused:Should i reskills heuksal to fire or lightning to fire?
wtt my aloken with full +7 marcia set..including +7 145 spear
08/01/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
but no guard its +3.. looking for +9 ozers pieces... aloken lvl 150//register mail, sign up email pm me please..ty
Can't put Gems in any Armor chest, Aloken Spear, Guard Arm
07/06/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
I have been looking for three days now on how to get this to work. Normaly i can get stuff to work pretty quicly just have to look at the files for a wile. I have looked at the itemsocket.csv itemarmor.csv and all other files too, but mostly the two i said becasue it seems to be the ones that make the most sense. The client I'm using is Evo pretty much Action 9 Aloken client. I have Aloken working, armor working, all is good and fun. But... no Gems in Armor chest piece, Aloken...
Full Int Spear Light/Cold/Heuksal vs Full INT Spear wich you Preffer?
07/05/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Full Int Spear Light/Cold/Heuksal vs Full INT Spear wich you Preffer? !! Full Nova Protector Set !! Screens of my character and build: http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6523/spearint. png :confused::confused:Should i reskills heuksal to fire or lightning to fire?
[wts]Full +7 aloken set & 145 spear/shield DN +7{Hellion}
07/02/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling the set and weapons for $-euro or dils. Screenshots...