Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS +10 bagi weap bids starting from 200euro

Discussion on WTS +10 bagi weap bids starting from 200euro within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/03/2013, 17:51   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarop View Post
Gf easy looks like someone is mad ? nub to easy . failČ
to low noob
3-0 for me
your brain doesnt let you understand that the additional 3 stats are not the same stats as magic/noble/divine. there's a new NPC that lets you add them to your items, legendary items (such as 155 weapons) can get these stats but can NOT get regular magic/noble/divine stats. if you still dont understand what I'm trying to say then I give up, I'm not going to lecture idiots here as its just a waste of time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2013, 18:01   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
your brain doesnt let you understand that the additional 3 stats are not the same stats as magic/noble/divine. there's a new NPC that lets you add them to your items, legendary items (such as 155 weapons) can get these stats but can NOT get regular magic/noble/divine stats. if you still dont understand what I'm trying to say then I give up, I'm not going to lecture idiots here as its just a waste of time.
yes because you are mad and i m right. ty 4-0 I win > GF nub to easy . learn to play n4p . maybe you should rename to "guessImANoobČ " . thanks for your challenge but it was to easy for me. and you can get 3x divine noble stats if you are lucky on upgrade. nvm noob go leave qq more

and i know what you try to say to me : That i m right and you r are failzor ... thank you
Old 03/03/2013, 18:11   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
yes because you are mad and i m right. ty 4-0 I win > GF nub to easy . learn to play n4p . maybe you should rename to "guessImANoobČ " . thanks for your challenge but it was to easy for me. and you can get 3x divine noble stats if you are lucky on upgrade. nvm noob go leave qq more

and i know what you try to say to me : That i m right and you r are failzor ... thank you
why would I be mad? because you're too stupid to understand your failure? lol nope. these stats are different from magic/noble/divine and you can even see that from jp/kr screenshots. really check your info, check nx forums and you'll see there's a thread with new npc to create these stats, and they are different from normal stats coz they are slightly better and can give anything (if you're bright enough to notice that the stats on the xbows give +300 long range atk and +20 DK something, +47 DK something (most likely vitality)). its no rocket science to figure it out.

btw if you cant understand what Im talking abt let me know, I'll translate it for you into ****** language.

ps.
song for you:

edit:
GF
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2013, 18:20   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ohhhh i thought you leave cuz you are done here and dont waste your time `?
looks like i won again. 5-0 you mad ? hehe i always win, my goal was just to keep you here noob you think you know everything about the new stats xD but you know nothing just accept that noob.first you said you cant upgrade the stats from 155++ legendary items , then you say you can upgrade ? fail noobzor and i m sorry i dont listen *** songs from you. cya noob win in all ways :P to easy noob

Edit: you can ragequit now this thread , cuz i dont want make you suicide in your "real life" ( or you got a real life ? if not i m sorry ) cuz some other people is right . thank you for nice battle noob
win win win win me <<<<<
lose lose lose you >>>>

for you

____________###
____________###
____________###
____________###
____________###
____________###
____###_###_###_###
____###_###_###_###
____###_###_###_###_###
____###################
____##################
____#################
_____################
_____################
_____###############
______##############
______##############
______##############
Old 03/03/2013, 18:28   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
ohhhh i thought you leave cuz you are done here and dont waste your time `?
looks like i won again. 5-0 you mad ? hehe i always win, my goal was just to keep you here noob you think you know everything about the new stats xD but you know nothing just accept that noob.first you said you cant upgrade the stats from 155++ legendary items , then you say you can upgrade ? fail noobzor and i m sorry i dont listen fag songs from you. cya noob win in all ways :P to easy noob

Edit: you can ragequit now this thread , cuz i dont want make you suicide in your "real life" ( or you got a real life ? if not i m sorry ) cuz some other people is right . thank you for nice battle noob
win win win win me <<<<<
lose lose lose you >>>>

for you

____________###
____________###
____________###
____________###
____________###
____________###
____###_###_###_###
____###_###_###_###
____###_###_###_###_###
____###################
____##################
____#################
_____################
_____################
_____###############
______##############
______##############
______##############
you rly dont understand me, do you :| its kinda disappointing, however:
I said you cant give magic/noble/divine stats to legendary items. and guess what, I am correct, coz these stats are NOT the same stats as the ones from regular items, achieved by either dropping the item from mobs or by upgrading with mavrics. since I had nothing better to do but to argue with you, I found the thread on nx forums so you can see that I am indeed right.

scroll down a bit and you'll see there's an entirely new NPC to give those stats (I wouldnt be surprised if they were named awakening stats or sth similar). does it look to you like mavrics window? No. if these are magic/noble/divine stats then explain please why regular items are diving AND still have the new options? makes no sense, right? meh, I dont want this fight to end so soon, I enjoy fighting retards that have no valid point and yet they try to beat me down with 'umadbro' comments when they run out of arguments. but yea its entertaining as fk

ps.
waiting for you to strike right back, but this time use something better than 'umadbro' as it doesnt work on me
Old 03/03/2013, 20:11   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
why would I be mad? because you're too stupid to understand your failure? lol nope. these stats are different from magic/noble/divine and you can even see that from jp/kr screenshots. really check your info, check nx forums and you'll see there's a thread with new npc to create these stats, and they are different from normal stats coz they are slightly better and can give anything (if you're bright enough to notice that the stats on the xbows give +300 long range atk and +20 DK something, +47 DK something (most likely vitality)). its no rocket science to figure it out.

btw if you cant understand what Im talking abt let me know, I'll translate it for you into ****** language.

ps.
song for you:

edit:
GF
Old 03/04/2013, 10:10   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It dosnt matter , dekaron will get updates in future and more weapons will be added anyway .. the point is nobody will spend 200 euro on a dead game (english version) , ofcurse nobody adicted to this game...
Old 03/04/2013, 16:35   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkR84 View Post
It dosnt matter , dekaron will get updates in future and more weapons will be added anyway .. the point is nobody will spend 200 euro on a dead game (english version) , ofcurse nobody adicted to this game...
ofc they will, i already made 1.5k euro on serveral items. so why not 200 for a +10
Old 03/05/2013, 15:43   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just dont do the mistake to go 1st with Αndy.
its an advice
free bump for u
Old 03/06/2013, 21:44   #25

bump........... to many QQing on my topic...
Old 03/20/2013, 16:45   #26

no offers yet, bump
Old 03/21/2013, 09:59   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm me about it