Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server > Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dekaron extreme perfect hack (vac,non aggro,wallhack,zoom,autopots)script

Discussion on dekaron extreme perfect hack (vac,non aggro,wallhack,zoom,autopots)script within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.

Old 05/02/2011, 18:11   #286

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
i just uploaded the perfect hack script in dekaron extreme since im not playing in this server anymore.since some ppl said that the anti cheat now is not working.here is the updated offset and files if u wanna try to hack it.

I Made them separately since 1 click hack is not permitted.

My Reason for posting this."To make the anti cheat work again!"

OK I TESTED THIS AND ALL WORKING!!DONT TAKE ANY CREDIT CUZ I MADE THIS MYSELF!

HOW TO USE:
1.Download Winhex (Search the forum for it.)NOTE. Must be Full Version.
2.Open Winhex and select ur data.pak in dekaron extreme.(ex: C:/Dekaron Extreme/data/data.pak).(Reminder, u better backup ur data.pak since its modified the oroginal data.pak)
3.Run or just drag the script on winhex.

Winhex configuration
1.in winhex click on option tab and choose Edit Mode [you can press F6 to do it].then select "In-Place Mode"

2. in winhex, click view then check "Display Text Only" [you can press F7 to do it]

NOTE:
for those people saying that the script don't work on you,try to check ur data.pak offset,
how to do it?search some tutorial like in the sig of Mastershouter and learn how to search it in winhex.if you find it just try to edit the Block1 and Block2 offset of the hack ur finding,the script is already here,don't be lazy to try it if it doesn't work for you.

also just a reminder,skillhack is working now on dekaron extreme,if u know how to edit it try it but i will never post my script on it since that will ruin the game totally.later im gonna post semi invisible hack so ppl can vac on invisible mode.
ok but idn how to replace files on my Data.pac and what to replace there so cane some tell me how to edit summoner skill in data.pac
Old 09/25/2011, 23:52   #287

How to back up a file ?
Old 09/26/2011, 17:20   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by werullz View Post
How to back up a file ?
Just copy your data.pak file BEFORE you edit it and put the backup where ever you want to keep it. This way if something go's wrong when you modify it you will have a freash un-edited file for a backup.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2011, 07:41   #289

I am playing Elite but it wont work on me.. I drag it add its ok i play nothing happens LOL
Old 10/24/2011, 08:23   #290

Can you make if TuT video! Please