Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Name change

Discussion on Name change within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Name changer (Zandekaron)

Does anybody know how to change Names? I saw some one changing his name into a GM name and kept spamming on it!

anything is appreciated
Old 08/31/2009, 23:11   #2

Change names in what way ?
Old 08/31/2009, 23:37   #3

Like for ex my real name is : elitewarrior but i want to talk in general chat with "

[GM]OWNAGE

I heard its possible with a text editor and CE but not sure because today some one was doing it on zandekaron!
Old 09/01/2009, 00:04   #4

There is no point Zan will track you IP and BAN you.

I'm not sure how to do it, But its quite pointless.
Old 09/01/2009, 00:08   #5

Zandekaron cant ip ban xD there several hackers keep coming back there .

So you dont know? ok thx.
Old 09/01/2009, 00:25   #6

Yea but he is currently figuring out how to

So sooner or later you will get IP banned.
Old 09/01/2009, 02:27   #7

If he figures it out then his server is 2nd of the 100 servers that can ip ban. Almost all pservers ban by account name.
Old 09/01/2009, 08:20   #8

elite*gold: 20
Lmao, as far as I know , dekaron can't ban by IP. Well, me on my server, I made a simple php script that bans people by IP from the site, thus from registering to my server, but I think since 90% of the server's admins are just leechers, they couldn't write the most basic php scrpt on their own. And, as we all know, ZanDekaron sux really hard, so I highly doubt they have something like that.

And back on the topic, what you mean is a GM hack, so you could create a [GM] char. But that is underground so unless you figure it out yourself, there are very small chances of you getting it... Sowwy ^^
Old 09/01/2009, 12:22   #9

Well If they Ban On IP You Change The Ip .... I have Dynamic IP ... When I restart My Modem The Ip Is Changed ....
Old 09/01/2009, 13:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviutu View Post
Well If they Ban On IP You Change The Ip .... I have Dynamic IP ... When I restart My Modem The Ip Is Changed ....
And DNS IP?

And it's very EASY!

Just search your name For example -> 1234567
Modify to -> [GM]567 ...
So [GM] ->4char..

Search Your name Copy all and modify every value to [GM]567

[this is an example]
Old 09/01/2009, 16:20   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
ther is a way to look up the dns ips BUT !
you cant know, who is who
all your see it dns adresses nothing more, here is screen

you can ban there dns but you dont know there current account name / character name so ...
Old 09/01/2009, 18:46   #12

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
on topic for a change...so the way to change your name as you want it would be a GM hack, the ral GM hack allowes you do use any key when making the char (like !~^#[] etc)

and while you're making the char you add [GM] before your name and you become GM but ever since silkbotter put the antigm script on his thread almoust every good pserver has that anti GM hack, that hack deletes every [GM] char that is not on the exeption list

this is the only way that i can think of on how to change your name however you want it
Old 09/01/2009, 19:53   #13

hm u can trick server so u can use all characters while creating name but [ us 1st letter is serversided(on official dekaron),if it wouldnt b serversided u could create a [GM] char and if antigm scripts work like kakkarot mentioned ,ur char will be baned after u relog(at last that is how official dekaron is doing,i havent looked at pserv scripts)
Old 09/01/2009, 22:09   #14

If u had database acces then it was easy

So there is no way doing it i guess,damnn !

Also janvier123 : Most of the pserver when u wanna register its trought the website ,u can install statistics script or ip tracker of each registration and there you go ^^

The only GM Hacklike thing working is let client know ur GM but serverside only command that is recognized is ghostmode and telehack/maphack.
Old 09/02/2009, 17:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteWarrior View Post
Does anybody know how to change Names? I saw some one changing his name into a GM name and kept spamming on it!

anything is appreciated

i think i was that guy who spammed in loa with gm name mwuahahaha