Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Add skills to server

Discussion on [Help]Add skills to server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Help]Add skills to server

hello, I'm a little lost as add skills to the server, and I'm wanting to add new skills 170 to my server, although that rose a couple of days ago I do not understand very well because it costs a little English, I would now like Spanish know if anyone knows me or someone remarque routes because I have are a patch and bring several things. :Confused:

Thank you very much !
Old 03/14/2014, 23:41   #2

Easy - U only need know how to add the lines into imagetable and fix result in status.csv into skills .
then is only add the data
Old 03/15/2014, 00:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskile12 View Post
Easy - U only need know how to add the lines into imagetable and fix result in status.csv into skills .
then is only add the data
Clearly you haven't ever added skills from scratch, and here you are telling someone how to do it... smh.

- share/skill/(class name here)/(skill file here).csv <- Make sure all the extra lines and columns that can't be read by the A3 exes are taken out, and then convert all the resultcodes that the A3 exes can't read into ones that can be read.
- share/skill/skilltable.csv <- Add in the indexes so the character sees it on their skill trees because what is the point in adding them otherwise yes?
- share/skill/status.csv <- Add in any new effect indexes and convert status effects that the A3 exes can't read into ones that can be read.
- share/action/list.csv <- So the game links stuff together.
- share/action/pc/(classfile here).csv <- So the character knows how to move when using the skill.
- anim/character/(character name)/skill/(skill name) <- Cause we want to see movement when doing the skills yes?
- anim/effect/skill/(skill name) <- Because skills don't logically just appear and have no movement and do damage.
- mesh/effect/skill/(skill name) <- Getting tired of writing obvious questions and statements.
- property/effect/effectdata.txt <- One of the effectdata files is correct for something or another.
- script/script/ui/com/imagetable.txt <- So you see the skills image in the squares on the hotbar and skill trees.
- texture/effect/skill/(skill name) <- Watching purple stuff fly around isn't pretty.
- texturepack/effect/skill/(skill name) <- Watching purple stuff fly around isn't pretty.
- skel/effect/skill/(skill name) <- You get the point

If I missed anything or added anything that doesn't need to be there my bad, been a while since I added skills.
Thanks
5 Users