Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Hacking

Discussion on Skill Hacking within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Hacking

Would anyone be interested in a tut that teaches how to get skill damage level 10 at skill level 1? Ie your a hunter and yo have demo bomb at 1, but it does the damage of a lvl 10 demobomb. >> Any skill <<

I can make all the damage of each skill hit instantly too, the only thing is I can't bypass the cooldown time yet. I think I need ce, but if theres a way to do it winhexing, please shoot me a pm.

Finally I can do just about anything with skills except changing the cooldown, and reapplying buff effects more then once, but besides that I can make all skills instant-cast and instant damage and other things. Post if your looking for something and Ill see if its possible with my knowledge.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
skill hacking
12/24/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
what does the skill hack 1 & 2 actually do? does it let u cast a lvl 100 skil at level 1?
Ok need help with skill hacking
12/02/2008 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 3 Replies
I know exactly how to change everything but it seems to take no effect when i do can someone help me with this
skill hacking with CSV
11/17/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
NVM figured it out
Skill Hacking
11/12/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I tried all 51 skills and changed all 1100's to 0000's and all 300's to 000's. It takes mana, and I have a cool down. Could anyone copy/paste the lines to 51/36 skills? X_X
Hacking or skill?
09/23/2006 - GunZ - 4 Replies
Ive seen this happen many times before...One of my favorite modes is gladiator on island so i can knock ppl off but sometimes i cant knock them into the air. How is this possable? Also: How do you collect all the power ups when they appear? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE