Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What private server to join? :)

Discussion on What private server to join? :) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 08/21/2013, 13:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
about that speed rings for donation, they only good for running, there are much better rings in game to use in pvp/pk, and that server was never EMPTY.

+edit: not every player of 2moons likes a9 style
Old 08/21/2013, 13:48   #17

If u like 2moons u shud join a new server which comes soon. Don't know exact date. But it will be low rates. Like 2moons was years ago and more updates coming we will end at A6 where 2moons stopped
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2013, 17:49   #18

conquer93 Good luck with it ! I hope you will have enugh player ! I think it wont be easy !
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2013, 21:14   #19

thanks i hope that alot players join to have fun like dekaron/2moons was ment to be. no OP stuff all about ur SKILLZZ playing the char but most people that started this game at like 2010-2013 just want OP high rate ****. all ppl that played 2moons at 2007-2008 trust me join it u will have alot of fun haha
Old 08/22/2013, 00:04   #20

if your looking for a decent server go with DKrising.hands down the best server out. not only do they have a9 files meaning 3 skill bars. working belts and armlets etc. skills that work as they should. Ike is also bringing DKSQ Colo and the new Dgs.

sure some may say that Rising is pay to win because donators get +7-9s easier than others but thats to be expected. You dont have to donate at all. you can easily exchange dil to donations.
Old 08/22/2013, 00:38   #21

hands down best server, that got kicked off the top list for cheating votes *****

countless ppl talking about staff making themselves items

half the **** they advertise doesnt work right

the guy doing the work, and the guy taking credit for the work, 2 different ppl

not to mention, they are the only server with crappy A9 atm, but not for very long.

numbered days

(dont even get me started on what a **** server dead dk is, basically just a rehash of other failed servers, just changed the name)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2013, 18:44   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
hands down best server, that got kicked off the top list for cheating votes *****

countless ppl talking about staff making themselves items

half the **** they advertise doesnt work right

the guy doing the work, and the guy taking credit for the work, 2 different ppl

not to mention, they are the only server with crappy A9 atm, but not for very long.

numbered days

(dont even get me started on what a **** server dead dk is, basically just a rehash of other failed servers, just changed the name)
If they got kicked off for cheating, why are they back up there now? Shouldnt they have been banned from the list entirely? The name didnt even change like most servers...

People talk, no one has proof. I havent seen a single picture of anyone with non-legit gear. And everyone knows that **** doesnt stay hidden. If someone is rumored to have non-legit gear everyone spreads that name like wildfire.

What do they advertise that doesnt work? The extremetop thing says transup, which is true, 3 skillbar which is true, party pvp which is true, pets that pickup items, which is true, and proper working sleeps/invisibility which is true.

Who's doing the work then? I assume you mean the server owner is taking credit, but then who is the man behind the man.

That server has always had the new things first. First to have new classes, first to have A9, probably gonna be first to have dk square, colo, and proper dungeons. By the time other servers have A9, they'll probably have A12 or some ****.
Old 08/24/2013, 01:01   #23

maybe should call more people here to proof that server is not empty ! maybe only 1 people but more ID here saying . lol lol lol .
Old 08/24/2013, 01:12   #24

i know more than an average player does, and why would i even need proof?

so they are back??? well i guess u got me, oh wait, well then why the hell were they off of it for days? i guess it was all a big misunderstanding then right?

i have had several slots kicked off the top site myself, and after a few days they were back, and i would re-email the admins, and they would be taken off again, and after a few days, they were back again, when i confronted the staff i was told that they do not have any way of banning completely, i even went as far as to tell them its all php and its quite easy to ban a name from being set, and they told me if they did that, a legit one may come along with the same name, and then they would be banned, every time i came up with a solution for them, they shot it down, it boils down to them not wanting to dive in their own code and fixing the exploits. feel free to email them and ask them about banning.

its cute that u think since they are back they must be legit, but i dont see any explanation of why they were taken off in the first place, how convenient lol

i dont need any proof of anything, its pointless, they were taken off the top list for days, and you still have a rebuttal, fact is, they were taken off, and xtreme dont just take u off unless u are doing something wrong, i dont care how many of ikes farts u have eaten

i know the guy doing the work, AND the guy taking the credit, believe what u want, but they arent the same guy, so u may be eating the wrong persons farts, sorry u had to hear it from me.

and did i say didnt work at all??? no i said 'half the shit they advertise doesnt work right', i dont know from first hand experience but i know plenty of trustworthy players that have, the items u are talking about only come out, IF they are shown to other players, i mean unless you are a telepath and can read their minds and see what they have in their inv or on their character, sure if a player gets a hold of it it gets out, which has also happened there a few times.

and actually they havent had the new stuff everytime, lets not forget evo and core (ziraks evo btw, since most of us know ike couldnt pull all that out of his ass even to this day)

i think u spend so much time with ur nose to their ass that you have failed to come up for air and take a good look around and see the big picture of how shit really happens, u may wanna take a few moments and come up for air champ lmfao
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 08:28   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
i know more than an average player does, and why would i even need proof?

so they are back??? well i guess u got me, oh wait, well then why the hell were they off of it for days? i guess it was all a big misunderstanding then right?

i have had several slots kicked off the top site myself, and after a few days they were back, and i would re-email the admins, and they would be taken off again, and after a few days, they were back again, when i confronted the staff i was told that they do not have any way of banning completely, i even went as far as to tell them its all php and its quite easy to ban a name from being set, and they told me if they did that, a legit one may come along with the same name, and then they would be banned, every time i came up with a solution for them, they shot it down, it boils down to them not wanting to dive in their own code and fixing the exploits. feel free to email them and ask them about banning.

its cute that u think since they are back they must be legit, but i dont see any explanation of why they were taken off in the first place, how convenient lol

i dont need any proof of anything, its pointless, they were taken off the top list for days, and you still have a rebuttal, fact is, they were taken off, and xtreme dont just take u off unless u are doing something wrong, i dont care how many of ikes farts u have eaten

i know the guy doing the work, AND the guy taking the credit, believe what u want, but they arent the same guy, so u may be eating the wrong persons farts, sorry u had to hear it from me.

and did i say didnt work at all??? no i said 'half the shit they advertise doesnt work right', i dont know from first hand experience but i know plenty of trustworthy players that have, the items u are talking about only come out, IF they are shown to other players, i mean unless you are a telepath and can read their minds and see what they have in their inv or on their character, sure if a player gets a hold of it it gets out, which has also happened there a few times.

and actually they havent had the new stuff everytime, lets not forget evo and core (ziraks evo btw, since most of us know ike couldnt pull all that out of his ass even to this day)

i think u spend so much time with ur nose to their ass that you have failed to come up for air and take a good look around and see the big picture of how shit really happens, u may wanna take a few moments and come up for air champ lmfao
The explanation given for why they were kicked off was that they put up a second vote link, and that got them reported and removed. They removed the one that they intended to remove, and were put back up. Not a misunderstanding, but I dont know that I would call it cheating. As far as I know having two links doesnt let someone vote for you twice.

You still havent mentioned who is who. Imagine I said "the president is just taking the credit for someone elses work" but I never said who that other guy was. Would any sane person listen to me about who we should vote for? No. Evidence and names are crucial.

"Half the shit they advertise doesnt work right", but again you dont mention what that is. You seem to be literally incapable of being specific, which means your arguments fall flat.

As for items, we are to believe that you know that staff make items for players, but you dont know any of these players names, and no one ever took any screenshots, or otherwise spoke about who those players are? You said yourself, we are telepathic, how do you know people have these items if they didnt show someone?

Evo is rising, or enough of it to count. Same admin that people actually knew, same staff, same playerbase. Core didnt have the new classes before evo, and no one has had a9 before rising. Zirak was a talented guy, but not a good people person. And as far as I can see, only 1 server owner has A9 at the moment.

Ive taken a look around. Ive seen people such as yourself attack a server, and when prompted for evidence and specifics you resort to attacking the person asking for it rather than providing it. That's what I see when I look around. Perhaps you should look inside yourself and realize that an argument without any evidence isnt an argument, either you need to get some, or realize that your arguments dont mean shit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 13:03   #26

you sir, are an idiot

to say the least

the other link for for not only a game, but an entirely other server lmfao

FAIL!

again, evidence, is ignorant, all u will do is rebuttal the obvious, so w/e proof i may have, will just be rebutted in the end, so it pointless to say the least

evo is rising, HAHAHAHAHAAAAA

rising is what evo was going to be, they hired a ASM tech to reconstruct the exe's ffs, what a moron u are. they did it before evo ever went down, thats how evo got the new classes to begin with, i actually found the post on a freelancer website

not going to keep this crap up, you are a ignorant idiot who only sees what he wants to see, period, so i refuse to keep this crap up with you, u know about 5% of the truth, and nothing more, so good luck figuring out the rest with ur nose so tightly in their asses

and i think its funny u are trying to say that rising got kicked, yet the other link did not, even tho the other link was linking to a different game, a different server and all, yet, they seem to still be on the list the entire time rising wasnt, what a rich fantasy life you live, gl with that champ.

evo, is not rising, rising is a server that has told you one thing, and did something else, taking credit for work they didnt do even one bit, yet has made u believe they have, and like a ignorant noob, you fell for it hook line and sinker

i have no need to attack a server, i have no need for evidence in any form or fashion, i have no need to look inside myself for any reason what-so-ever, all i see is a very few ignorant individuals that are so close to the ass that they refuse to see things for what they are, and u are one of those few, to go down with the ship, and in the end all u will be left with is a fail ass server, with a fail ass admin, who only knows how to cheat in the game in the end, cus he nvr bothered to actually learn what u need to know to make a successfully server, and u will be there to give as many ass kisses as he needs to make himself feel better about failing LMFAO

gl fool, i hope the day comes when u actually take ur head from his ass and look around and see reality for what it really is, everyone else seems to be able to see it, but you, LMFAO, you will go down with the ship before u see a damned thing

proof, LMFAO, like i need proof lol
Old 08/24/2013, 14:42   #27

a long speech have no patient reading it .
Old 08/24/2013, 18:47   #28

Crystal was a sh1tty server. Algarve sucks too . You'll never find a good person there . Gm will ban you for no reason . Ah there is 1 reason : If you talk english you instantly got ban . I dont know maybe Survival or Rising? Is just my opinion .
Old 08/26/2013, 03:24   #29

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitepvpersfans View Post
a long speech have no patient reading it .
This is something Decima is well versed in its pointless to argue with him
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/26/2013, 22:43   #30

After reading that... I think Decima likes Ike's **** or something... Its mentioned about 8 times

Tags
algarve, crystal, dekaron