Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tutorial: How to edit teleport names

Discussion on Tutorial: How to edit teleport names within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tutorial: How to edit teleport names

OK so basically you see the teleport locations like in the image below.

Now to edit those you basically need to know what files need to be edited. You need to edit teleport.csv (In data/share/Arrange folder) and stringtable_teleport.csv (In data/script/string folder)

So basically you need to look at stringtable_teleport.csv if you need to change the names of the teleports to match the teleport.csv file.. Like in this pic.

Now you see how 102 and 102 match.. Thats Loa Teleport 1 im my server.

So now you just edit the names of the teleport like shown in pic to match the name of the teleporter you wanna edit. Like this.

I'm not that great at tutorials but I hope the pics help you understand.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2009, 12:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
very nice, but not all teleporters are in there
like bingo he can teleport you to aqua and hes not in there
Old 06/10/2009, 14:31   #3

elite*gold: 20
or easier way would be editing location.csv
Old 06/17/2009, 21:33   #4

Well.. Umm you still have to edit the stringable_teleport to get the names to show. So basically your not always right.
Old 06/18/2009, 07:15   #5

umm no u dont really need to edit stringtable, since in the teleporter it will show name of the [location] location.csv has.
Old 06/18/2009, 10:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksm4sher820 View Post
umm no u dont really need to edit stringtable, since in the teleporter it will show name of the [location] location.csv has.
Only if stringtable has <MAPNAME> code instead of Map name.

Although Strings are the easiest part to do, nice tut nevertheless.