Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Server] Looking for Dekaron GM's!

Discussion on [New Server] Looking for Dekaron GM's! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 06/22/2009, 13:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
except derAtze i just saw noobs
if someone says that he played on 10 privat servers and know "everything" he means that he knows how to make a good build bagi warrior lol. but i bet he never looked at the folders and dont know anything about developing.

furthermore i doubt that the "admin" (threadstarter) knows anything about dekaron. i dont want to say something false now, but he could be one of those guys who dont know anything about files and just need a working machine who makes the server how the "admin" wants it.

if noob admin + noob dev = fail

just a lil tip to all who also want to open a pserver: dont ask here. there are only people who want to have a [GM] in front of their name and if they have it they are baffled and dont know what to do.
look at the succesful servers like extreme, ultra, fussion: did they asked here for GMs?
maybe in PM's but not in threads

if you dont agree with my opionion, dont flame me

edit: i dont want to be a GM somewhere
Old 06/22/2009, 13:35   #17

Received Thanks: 7,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
except derAtze i just saw noobs
XD thx

I dunno know if he had added me to MSN
when he did i'll help him to fix stuff or explain him how to edit the stuff wich files etc.
like u say much ppl's are seeking for working machines ^^
and i dun realy like leechers but that someone help him avoid a fully spammed board liek Dr.Phil did as he had question

I help to keep the board clean

derAtze

Ps: u dun need to understand my ways of acting they confuse me myself sometimes
Old 06/22/2009, 16:10   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
I doubt that. K, lets count.
There were 5 chinese P-servers, Extreme, DIfference, Fussion, Ultra, DSinc, Russaki.
I doubt you player em all.
Sir i believe you put 6 up there unless i counted wrong lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakibsaidahmd View Post
hahaha lol 5 pservers .... iam sory to tell u (u a noob) goo here and see how many pservers more than 10 somthing u dont know dont tolk about
ok i believe what he means by that is maybe you "played" on all the servers but how many have you been a GM/Dev on. hes not looking for someone who can play the game great hes looking for someone who can edit server files, fix bugs, and make patches.

OK... The main topic now

I could be a Dev for your server but like another person yet you might be one of those people who just want a server up and not do anything for it + i am already making a server
Old 06/22/2009, 16:50   #19

i dont think this project is on or op would definiely updatethread after 4/17 which is 2 months ago.
Old 06/22/2009, 16:55   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksm4sher820 View Post
i dont think this project is on or op would definiely updatethread after 4/17 which is 2 months ago.
ahh i didnt notice that someone bumped an old thread i just noticed the jump from 4/17/09 to 6/19/09
Old 07/16/2009, 13:11   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakibsaidahmd View Post
hahaha lol 5 pservers .... iam sory to tell u (u a noob) goo here and see how many pservers more than 10 somthing u dont know dont tolk about

Yes more then 5 others arnt popular so GG
Old 08/21/2009, 13:20   #22

I can be Moderator see mine work at me and Alien we can do more mod's if u take us write me at
Old 08/22/2009, 09:20   #23

d0n is banned now? Is it illegal to hiring staff member? o.o
Old 08/22/2009, 10:19   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyDARK View Post
d0n is banned now? Is it illegal to hiring staff member? o.o
i guess no. if it was forbidden, this thread would also be closed or deleted

@don (if he can read it with his new acc: )
its a bad idea to ask here. only noobs will request to be GM here, cuz they want to have a [GM] in front of their name. u should PM ppl who are good. but not me. atm i havnt a lot of time
Old 08/23/2009, 15:20   #25

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakloma View Post
i guess no. if it was forbidden, this thread would also be closed or deleted

@don (if he can read it with his new acc: )
its a bad idea to ask here. only noobs will request to be GM here, cuz they want to have a [GM] in front of their name. u should PM ppl who are good. but not me. atm i havnt a lot of time
he is right, this topic will not attract any developers, only players that have been playing a long time and now want to be gm's, if you need help with development close this thread and open a new one called [new dekaron]need good developers, and naturaly if the ones you choose have been helpfull, you give them a GM position as a reward