Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Increasing Exp Ratio on pserver

Discussion on Increasing Exp Ratio on pserver within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Increasing Exp Ratio on pserver

- I've been modifying my server but I noticed that I can only set the EXP Ratio to 12.0, if I put more than that, then I get the same experience as in 12.0

- Does anybody know how to increase it more than that? Or do I have to edit monster by monster? Thankee
Old 01/09/2009, 06:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
as far as i discovered stuff, you'll only get more xp by changing the values inside the monster.csv.. there are some nice macro scripts who do that job for ya ^^
Old 01/09/2009, 08:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
as far as i discovered stuff, you'll only get more xp by changing the values inside the monster.csv.. there are some nice macro scripts who do that job for ya ^^
What he said. Leave the exp ratio at 1.0. Then self edit all of the exp values for monster.csv by adding as many 0s as you need to. This is great especially if one of you GM uses /gm expratio command and screws up the exp. You can always change it back to default 1 if it does happen.
Old 03/08/2010, 09:48   #4

ohh helps a lot! what about item set droprate & money drop rate? like example i want to increase drop rate for divine sets & increase money? thanks in advance
Old 03/08/2010, 09:49   #5

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#closed
#warned
Closed Thread