Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help me plz in Pserver makeing...

Discussion on help me plz in Pserver makeing... within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help me plz in Pserver makeing...

see i open links and ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Makeing .c3 requests
08/09/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
im making all kinds of weapons just post a picture of 1 you want and ill try to make it a .c3 file (w/o texture) :P i cant figure out how to export the texture from 3ds max yet but ill post a few that i made already I now know how to make textures ill be learning the effects soon im pretty sure there easy to do still open to making weapons and helmets for anyone im not quite good enough for armors or garments ...
[Makeing] Icons
09/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
i am bored so i will make people MapItemIcon and ItemMinIcon .dds files i have made a few and they came out good so if u dont want to make the icons yourself post a picture of what u want me to make i will post a few i have made already (i only relesed the 3 images that are shown) im going to make new necklaces, rings, boots, earrings, coronets, and headbands right now and going to black and red lvl 120 armor for all classes but ninja oh and another thing is anyone can make .c3 models can...
[Help] With Makeing PServer on Vista
04/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Can somebody help me im makeing a privete Server on vista and it dont work at all.... if somebody can help me on TeamViewer please add me on msn [email protected]
I need some Help by makeing a pserver for eo
05/03/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Hi....i know there's a lot of topic with this subject but i couldnt find what i want...........so i downloaded all programs i need MySQL Server 5.02/Myserver and Navicat 8 but when i open that CMD and i write D:\mysql\bin(the directory i have instaled mysql)it wont open its saying some bullshit like: `D:\mysql\bin`is not an internal or external command,operable program or batch file. can someone who maked a pserver explain me a litle well how to make a pserver please.......ty
makeing ppl disapear
03/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
yes, i know when you delite everything in yout 3dobj.ini it'll make ppl disipear but, it i only 1 maybe i don'y know why either how. but my question is how do you make the ppl disipear without the lagg. :bandit: