Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extreme-D question

Discussion on Extreme-D question within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Extreme-D question

Hello guys anyone have any idea about Guild Quiting Bug..If u do please post it here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hacking question for dekaron extreme
06/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Im an ex 2moons player and while is was messing around with some early hacks for that I remember that one of them caused all the mobs in a map to run towards you. I was wondering if anyone has a CE script for that or any other way to make that happen would be much appreciated
Dekaron Extreme Question
04/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
I looked around for it, but couldn't seem to find it. There was a WinHex hack a little time back ago about let more then three monsters follow you. Dose anyone know how I can change that number to 10 or more? Or maybe just tell me the address. I don't like to use the vac or wall hack.
[Question] Dekaron Extreme Hacking
01/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 116 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-ha cks-bots-tools-macros/129607-release-bmr-1click-wa llhack-vacuum.html These .whs scripts work right? Or do I need to start from scratch editing? Or does the supposed "anti-cheat" actually work?
Dek Extreme Question (.pak)
12/07/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
I just want to know if anyone knows the offsets for Dekaron Extreme's data.pak The only monsters i really need are the offsets for the Aquarius monsters. Help would be greatly appreciated :)
[QUESTION] Hacking Cabal Extreme with CE
08/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
I basically can find out how to find values for click move, and other stuff. The only problem is, I dont know the search range for Cabal Extreme. Some clients are like 01700000 - 01800000 or 01800000 - 01900000, but i havent been able to find out what Cabal Extremes range is. If someone could help me out here I'd really appreciate it. P.S. Im not asking for specific addresses for hacks, just the search range to find them.