Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Extreme Question

Discussion on Dekaron Extreme Question within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron Extreme Question

I looked around for it, but couldn't seem to find it. There was a WinHex hack a little time back ago about let more then three monsters follow you. Dose anyone know how I can change that number to 10 or more? Or maybe just tell me the address. I don't like to use the vac or wall hack.
Old 04/08/2009, 07:55   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066
3 monster is not vac,the only working is non aggro,u can check my CE thread for that so u can vac monster
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[question]def and shield in dekaron extreme
07/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 16 Replies
i wonder if someone can confrim this if its server side or client side,i post a screenshot of my char in dekaron extreme feel free to comment if u think its working or not. http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5707/dekaron20 09033017h55m06.jpg as you can see on my image my defense is 2k to 65k def and my shield is almost 600k,also the defense of my armor is 3k+
Hacking question for dekaron extreme
06/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Im an ex 2moons player and while is was messing around with some early hacks for that I remember that one of them caused all the mobs in a map to run towards you. I was wondering if anyone has a CE script for that or any other way to make that happen would be much appreciated
[Question] Dekaron Extreme Hacking
01/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 116 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-ha cks-bots-tools-macros/129607-release-bmr-1click-wa llhack-vacuum.html These .whs scripts work right? Or do I need to start from scratch editing? Or does the supposed "anti-cheat" actually work?