Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to create Custom Quests?

Discussion on How to create Custom Quests? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to create Custom Quests?

Just as the title says im looking into making some custom quests with custom rewards to add something different for the players.

What i wanna know is if it is exe hard coded or just csv and scripting.

I have looked into the files but did not see a control for the rewards.

If anybody knows how to do this can you please reply.

Thanks
Xesper
Old 05/27/2012, 09:17   #2

I did look on this aswell before. But seems like the quest are in the exe.
Old 05/27/2012, 10:31   #3

scriptprocess.dll i think.
Old 05/27/2012, 12:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
scriptprocess.dll i think.
this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BETA]Beta-Max Online ~ 120 CAP ~ D13 ~ Custom Events ~ Custom Quests ~ Custom Areas
03/25/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 109 Replies
Hello there, I would like to announce the BETA opening of Astro Server, We are here for the community not for competition. We don't care if we are #1 or #1001. The BETA will last one week, to find any small bugs that may still exist. During this time users will receive 5000 Wonga as soon as you register this is part of the BETA test. Also users will be rewarded for helping when we go live, Which you can find more information on this at the forum. Please be aware after the BETA ends...
Beta-Max Online ~ 120 CAP ~ D13 ~ Custom Events ~ Custom Quests ~ Custom Areas
03/19/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 6 Replies
Fantastic Server. If reliablility is what you want then Beta-Max is for you. Unique PVP Battles - Pets - Items - Quests - Jobs - Wonga and so much more Server Details: Level Cap: 120 Skill Cap: 120 Chinese Mastery Cap: 360 European Mastery Cap: 240 Item Degree: 13th Degree Active Areas: All (Including Jupiter)
Custom Quests
04/21/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Alright everyone, I'm going to teach you, how to make a custom quest and a custom NPC that gives you the custom quest. First what you want to do is go ahead and open up Navicat. After that just open your main database, and then open up the creature names table. (This is made by me) You should see these columns, then type these in it: Entry: This is the ID that is used to spawn the NPC. I suggest putting a high number in here like 123456789123 creature_name: Common sense..Just put what...
FierceMS - 2 Custom Jobs, 100+ Custom Quests, and so much more!
10/22/2008 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3594/bannerfz2. png Website Rates 150x Exp 150x Meso 20x Drop What makes us the best?
create own quests/Eigene Quests erst.?
11/22/2005 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Moin moin miteinander, unsere Gilde möchte für alle Neuaufnahmen Aufgaben vergeben, damit die neuen auch ihren Eifer unter beweis stellen können. Jetzt hofften wir, das es irgendein Addon gibt, mit dem man selbst Quests oder ähnliches erstellen kann, aber nach einem Wochenende der Suche danach habe ich nichts passendes gefunden. Kennt jemand so ein Addon? Oder etwas ähnliches? Ich habe gehört, das es ein Projekt in die Richtung gab, konnte es aber nicht finden (vielleicht bin ich ja...