Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Probly a noob question but...

Discussion on Probly a noob question but... within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Probly a noob question but...

On the 30x server how do u enter into the castle, im stuck at the gate it just say somthing random in chinese but now panel to enter, and lvl 94ak so lvl shouldnt be a problem should it o_O. Any help will be welcome
Old 09/19/2008, 12:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
Go in draco desert, you should see a bearded man grab the bottom quest from him, go to the guard at python talk to him twice update your quest, then go inside kill 100 of them giant mobs run back to the guard get the braclet and you can get in.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
noob question from noob player
06/03/2010 - Archlord - 14 Replies
How much XP does a limpit (lv89) give at lv98 ? Because a friend of mine killed deathmute (lv79) when he was arround 89 or 90 and he only got 1000XP is this the same for the limpits? or still getting 100K xp for them at least? Kind regards and hfffffffff in game all
How can i compile (Noob Question but i am noob at this)
08/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello all i got this problem that when i changed something in source it doesnt changes inside how do i compile ;) please help :)
Hello, a short question about CR ( its not big noob question)!
02/11/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hello, i wantet so ask in what pc langauge is cabalrider written i mean java, c++ etc. someone know? and someone know what i need to make something like a cabalrider bot self... for a other game sorry for my bad english iam just from germany i hope someone can help me ty
Help if u want. dunno if possible probly is
04/02/2008 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
I amm trying to find if there is address for dance. so i can freeze it so i gain so all the time.. so while i amm hunting i can gain sp constantly even in aura or bm bm2. if anyone things this can be done share your opinion if not doesn't matter to me really. if you wanna give me a tip or 2 on how to find this address that be great if not it really doesn't matter. be greatly appreciated thanks have nice day?żż?
another (probly faster) way to get out of bot jail
06/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
so yesteday i accidently hit ctrl+d on my pker to drop the bad items and bam! i was in botjail. if you ever need to go to botjail just load up cotobo, get a few normal items and hit ctrl+d and then bam, your in jail! i dunno if anyone has posted this so i thought i would tell you all. :D P.S. luckly the first time i did this a GM just went in botjail the same time as i did and gave me 100k