Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Incorrect ID SOlution

Discussion on Incorrect ID SOlution within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Incorrect ID SOlution

When i try to log in the 20x, i get a "incorrect ID."
anyone have the same problem or solution as im having?
Old 04/04/2008, 21:29   #2

go to dekaron folder, make a new folder on desktop then copy all the files from dekaron folder to the new folder and then try

Edit: u need to extract the patch again in ur new folder
Old 04/05/2008, 02:43   #3

****, it didnt work... any suggestions??!?!?
Old 04/05/2008, 19:21   #4

you must write your name litlle for example Lordasso, lordasso
Old 04/05/2008, 21:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogin21 View Post
you must write your name litlle for example Lordasso, lordasso
wtf?

I would really appreciate it if someone gave me a REAL answer, not a half assed one.
Old 04/06/2008, 06:23   #6

bump :X

Similar Threads Similar Threads
incorrect passwoard #$%@#
07/26/2010 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies
ok guys now 9Dragons has return my acc oh kostasman take my advice and send email to [email protected] and they will return it have fun all ^.^
[Solution] 1.4 Bypass Solution
11/16/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Please note this is just 1 solution to get this to work. Put all files wherever *I suggest puttin all into Bin folder directly* SETTING UP DEP SETTINGS Go to Control Panel Find System Icon *usually have to click Classic View* Click on Advanced System Properties on the left hand side Then Click the Advanced tab *may already be on this tab* Then click Settings in the Performance area
[HELP]Incorrect ID problem
08/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi All Im having problem to conect to server i created accounts manual in SQL( DB ACCOUNT) i go enter in server and ID INCORRECT error because this problem is happening? im creating accounts correct, i dont understand this problem please help thanks =D:handsdown:
VIP-Incorrect ID
09/13/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I contacted Shetan and she said that my account is probably in old database.Well i bought it 2weeks after VIP release..First there was problem that i couldn't set my recovery questions because my account have 5signs and minimum is 6signs.I see that its fixed now. PICTURE 1: ImageShack - Hosting :: 53745704qo6.png PICTURE 2(When i click change password) ImageShack - Hosting :: 58819779vh5.png And goliath is just ignoring me..-.-
Incorrect ID
03/25/2008 - Dekaron - 37 Replies
Guys can you share your knowledge or idea why incorrect id happened. And why it happened frequently during the past two (2) days. :confused: It is frustating to log in and incorrect id appears. Acclaim is not giving any specific reason why it is happening except they say it is a technical glitch. Thank you very much for enlightening this noob. :rolleyes: