Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial]How to get working the hacks with CE+bypass.

Discussion on [Tutorial]How to get working the hacks with CE+bypass. within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/29/2010, 11:25   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexxx1016 View Post
tnx man,. perfectly working.,just want to ask if we can usk simultaneously cheats. how the step? is it just like the first step?just to add and add in memory view array of bytes changing address then its all done? coz the wall hack is not working on me.but the first cheat that i used is vac hack.its working but the wall hack is not working.tnx

i have a question pls.
the offsets of wallhack from "LIST OF PUBLIC HACKS.. . . "
if i scan the old offset of wallhack i get so many results addresses.i really dont know which is the right one. i tried the first five addresses from the top but nothing happened. so confused. . can some1 help me about it.this is the last problem i have.
thanx

i have a question pls.
the offsets of wallhack from "LIST OF PUBLIC HACKS.. . . "
if i scan the old offset of wallhack i get so many results addresses.i really dont know which is the right one. i tried the first five addresses from the top but nothing happened. so confused. . can some1 help me about it.this is the last problem i have.
thanx
Same question here O.o
Old 07/01/2010, 12:28   #107

this isnt working

alright well im also noob lol. anyways i also keep getting "ccant create target proccess" i dont mess with the resignation thing and it does that then i go and find the executable file "Dekaron.exe" and same thing, i tried the other 2 launchers as well minilauncher and launcher and still nothing. is it bc im using windows vista? and my system is 64 bit operating system. any help would be appreciated.
Old 07/24/2010, 08:46   #108

i have a problem after i log in i select my character press connect and it gives crash
Old 07/24/2010, 08:55   #109

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
#reported bumping old threads, the bypass is outdated, meaning that u wont cheat for some time.
Closed Thread

Tags
bypass, dekaron, tutorial