Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kab-Bot Script TUT - Begginer

Discussion on Kab-Bot Script TUT - Begginer within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 05/18/2011, 15:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabflash View Post
Make sure to pick a spot on the far left of the mobs hp bar... You don't want it surviving with half or a small amount of hp and then the bot switching targets.
Well the box goes away after a couple of seconds when the mob is dead so even if you don't get the HP bar the loop will end once the target box goes away. This also might make it look less like you're botting, just my opinion. Either way is good though.
Old 05/18/2011, 22:18   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by owndotcom View Post
Well the box goes away after a couple of seconds when the mob is dead so even if you don't get the HP bar the loop will end once the target box goes away. This also might make it look less like you're botting, just my opinion. Either way is good though.
What I'm saying is if you don't pick a spot on the left the bot will switch targets before the mob is actually dead, which is annoying.
Old 05/19/2011, 20:20   #18

Quote:
Make sure to pick a spot on the far left of the mobs hp bar... You don't want it surviving with half or a small amount of hp and then the bot switching targets.
Finnaly i did something great with this bot xD ty for support.
Old 05/19/2011, 20:20   #19

Quote:
What I'm saying is if you don't pick a spot on the left the bot will switch targets before the mob is actually dead, which is annoying.
It will only do that if you put 'u' inside the iscol. If you do this:

Code:
u,500,
iscol;<color>;<x>;<y>,
endis,l,
...it will target a mob, the target box will pop up, the loop will start and won't stop until the box goes away. When the box goes away (after the targetted mob is dead) it will select the next target.

Get what I'm saying?
Old 05/23/2011, 18:02   #20

Quote:
It will only do that if you put 'u' inside the iscol. If you do this:

Code:
u,500,
iscol;<color>;<x>;<y>,
endis,l,
...it will target a mob, the target box will pop up, the loop will start and won't stop until the box goes away. When the box goes away (after the targetted mob is dead) it will select the next target.

Get what I'm saying?
Yes but it's much faster if you don't have to wait the 5 seconds or whatever it takes for that box to go away.
Old 05/24/2011, 21:27   #21

Quote:
Yes but it's much faster if you don't have to wait the 5 seconds or whatever it takes for that box to go away.
I get what you're saying brotha.
Old 05/25/2011, 11:05   #22

i want a x/y coordinate-function to be added to the bot!!!!
Old 05/29/2011, 18:42   #23

Why is the range of targetting mobs so **** bad, he has to be nearly attacking me so i can attack the mob. Am I wrong?
Old 05/30/2011, 06:45   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by killabone View Post
i want a x/y coordinate-function to be added to the bot!!!!
Very hard to do with a pixel bot.. I would have to map out all the pixels of each number represented (thousands of pixels). On top of that it would likely only work on my own resolution since colors and coords of pixels change depending on resolution.
Old 06/02/2011, 09:02   #25

i try making my own scripts and i try using the ones that come with the kabbot and non of them work when i click test? i dont know what im doing.
Old 06/02/2011, 16:14   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagnall View Post
i try making my own scripts and i try using the ones that come with the kabbot and non of them work when i click test? i dont know what im doing.
That means that you haven't changed the scripts to use the colors from YOUR screen. The last section of this TUT explains the color codes and how to use them.

Kab-Bot is NOT a one-click bot...You have a little bit of learning to do and there are ample resources for it in the bot's sticky and in this TUT.

Don't take this the wrong way, but don't be lazy and wait for someone to write something for you because you'll never learn anything that way. When you have the resources to learn on your own, USE THEM.
Old 06/02/2011, 19:37   #27

Quote:
That means that you haven't changed the scripts to use the colors from YOUR screen. The last section of this TUT explains the color codes and how to use them.

Kab-Bot is NOT a one-click bot...You have a little bit of learning to do and there are ample resources for it in the bot's sticky and in this TUT.

Don't take this the wrong way, but don't be lazy and wait for someone to write something for you because you'll never learn anything that way. When you have the resources to learn on your own, USE THEM.
nah im not lazy thanks for helping im just puzzled i was trying to get the bot working all last night. ill try again
Old 06/03/2011, 15:18   #28

Didn't really MEAN that you were lazy, I was just saying don't BE lazy.

Scripting isn't everyone's cup of tea, and that's fine. I made a video I'll be posting soon to help explain, in real time, how to script with KabBot. So stay tuned
Old 06/03/2011, 16:13   #29

Quote:
Didn't really MEAN that you were lazy, I was just saying don't BE lazy.

Scripting isn't everyone's cup of tea, and that's fine. I made a video I'll be posting soon to help explain, in real time, how to script with KabBot. So stay tuned

oh okay it just confuses me
Old 06/18/2011, 03:29   #30

Bump for the recent users asking about scripting in KabBot Fixed...

This TUT applies.