Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

are the forum/chat support admins FAIR?

Discussion on are the forum/chat support admins FAIR? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: how good is the support of your country?
Bad 31 64.58%
Decent 12 25.00%
Good 5 10.42%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
are the forum/chat support admins FAIR?

Hello, i got banned from both chat and forum totally unfairly today.
Big story,too bored to explain. I shoulden't be not just banned but not even kicked at all.
I tried to ask why i got banned on forum, they deleted my threads twice and now banned me
This is the greek support- one of the worst ever.
I d' like to ask you if your country's support sucks aswell or it's just mine?
Old 05/13/2016, 07:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
You Can try to contact the english support etc But i like my Mods from my country
Old 05/13/2016, 08:00   #3

I got ban for nothin also, for 12 hours. English chat lol. when i log in from other acc and asked why i got ban i got kicked, after relog insta kick again.
Old 05/13/2016, 12:38   #4
Trade Restricted

Admins are retards, honestly.
Old 05/13/2016, 14:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3ckleSs_ View Post
Admins are retards, honestly.
I don't really think you can just say that. As once being a moderator/admin on a medium sized platform community there are many things to do and cherry picking everyone carefully on a manner where you are going to know half of the life story of the client is not very efficient.
Think of yourself as an administrator of something very big (you know what i mean) having to deal with many people at once while they are continuing doing other things. Living as a client might let the moderators look like it's an easy job, but it's mostly also having to match the popularities opinion or having to think of yourself if the client broke one rule or just slightly slipped away from the rule.
And people like these, who vote "bad" just because its an admin will surely not know how it is dealing with multiple people at once and just wonder "why admin not respond instantly?". Of course I do understand you can't really imagine pain when you did not feel it, but at least have an imagination before judging.

Wow this has gotten pretty big pretty quick.

//edit: forgot to mention there also are black sheep but don't judge the mass by the outstandings
Old 05/13/2016, 16:38   #6
Trade Restricted

Mate, i am refered to the abusers. The admin banned me literally for nothing and the support instead of helping me or atleast explain me why i got banned when i ask it nicely they ban me from the forum aswell.
THis is BG
Old 05/14/2016, 08:04   #7

elite*gold: 42
BP indeed has many bad admins, but they do have good ones too that really try to do their work so please dont flame them all like that + by the way you talk you dont even (i assume) know how busy they are.

If you think you have been treated wrongly, you should contact english customer care team, or primarily make new ticket to your national support as english support may not process your ticket due to your nationality.

Oh and its not hard to dig up the contact info of each nations/area team manager (whole national mod/support team supervisor)
Old 05/14/2016, 10:56   #8
Trade Restricted

Mate, they all cover each other.
I remind you, i got banned from nothing on chat, i was ASKING about a rule.
I actually typed in english latters (instead of type on my national ones) and i got kicked. When i asked why i got kicked, the admin told me ''You wrote in english latters'' and then banned me too. Like the whole chat was typing in english latters too, only i was banned.

On forum i tried to explain, they banned me from there too.
HOW do you explain this? I never belived the support will be SO ****** tbh.
Old 05/14/2016, 19:07   #9

elite*gold: 30
Excellent support team... if you know how to talk to them.
All who voted "Bad" are simply not goot at negotiating xDD
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2016, 15:53   #10

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
You can get banned for many things.

They cannot ban just like that. They must have had some reason. could be even ur nick or something u said in the past, some mistake or toxic behaviour. many things could be the reason
Old 05/19/2016, 00:29   #11
Trade Restricted

Well, i doubt that.