Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unban accounts? $$

Discussion on Unban accounts? $$ within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/03/2016, 01:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yes it could work for other games, not for Darkorbit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there a way to unban accounts?
02/28/2015 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys, so I have been banned from flyff on my main account for something so silly but kinda stupid of me. My friend had the hack that shows HP/Penya etc. A mod was in the arena one day (Dec' 2014) and my friend told me their HP so I just said it in the chat. After that, I got banned permanently. They will not unban me Is there a way to unban myself somehow? Is it possible? Kind Regards, Jay
Unban accounts
01/30/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 12 Replies
As i have played this game for a long time, i know a few of the mods personally. I am especially close to one, and he has said he can unban ( up to ) 4 accounts for me. He said only 4, as otherwise it can get suspicious. Ill be using one of those 4 for myself so that leaves 3. I am thinking of either selling them or giving them to good friends, i just want to know what kind of prices people are willing to pay. As my paypal has been closed ill only be accepting bitcoin. I feel like im a trusted...
Unban CombatArms Accounts![S]PSC or e*g
01/20/2013 - Combat Arms Trading - 10 Replies
I unban combat arms accounts!I am GM. I want e*g or psc. For more informations add skype polarus.d3d ;)
Unban WarRock Accounts![S]PSC or e*g
01/20/2013 - WarRock Trading - 29 Replies
I unban warrock accs. I want e*g or psc.. add skype for more informations: polarus.d3d
UNBAN ACCOUNTS !
05/28/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 20 Replies
Heya as the title says i can unban accounts ... If you want you account unbanned just pm me info requies : id , pass , sa , first reg email ... we make 50/50 i unban chars from hellion only ... unban 1 account reqiues around 5 working days ...