Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Bot developing, Bxes, NPC and maybe GG

Discussion on New Bot developing, Bxes, NPC and maybe GG within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/09/2015, 23:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Buying cloak when someone emps next to you
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2015, 23:21   #17

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by American-Tiger View Post
That's why I love making a pixelbot, because I must find a way to do something only with my limited knowledje of coding
I already found a solution to run after the aliens when they try to run, but the problem for the circling is that there are some (a lot) of moments when the BK is totally out of your range, and you lose all your connections with him.

So there is no problem running after StreuneRs or Kristallins.
And there is also no problem running after BK's, but, as I told you, you get constantly hit by Kristallins (I'll call them sKs from now )

I love finding solutions to impossible problems (at first sight) ant this project is a challenge to me !
I think in 20 days I will release the te test version, with all the features, maybe except the "run when invisible enemy nearby" (I love this one the most but there is a lot of coding and testing behind it imo)

Please note, the pixelbot receives all the information from the screen, it does not acces darkorbit in any other way that would be inaccesible for the normal player, I am 99.9% sure all pixelbots are bansafe now, But I will try to mimic human behaviour as much as I can and try to make that 99.9 become 100% ! Regards
I will tell you some ideas for it.
  • you can use clickdrag in minimap for circles
  • you can use imagesearch in a costum area for circles and search the nearest npc to the ship and calculate the distance btw npc and ship.

when npc run:
  • just use the minimap for it.
  • search red pixels on it and click them.
  • imagesearch search from the screen borders so this mean it will not look for the nearest npc (this is good)

i hope you understand.

Edit: if you use normal imagesearch you can make a custom browser with a costum resolution. if you make a smart resolution the bot will be able to see big rank from the screen .. you wont lose contact with them. you can use controlclick in drag event.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/09/2015, 23:45   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jartsa98 View Post
^ Quest/Mission maker would be awesome xD
COuld be done, but I think that the invested work is too much for the benefits this could give But thanks for the idea ! It's something that could be added on the final

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkemy View Post
Buying cloak when someone emps next to you
Sounds nice and helpfull !!

To be added !!
Also a nice autolock would be good I think
Old 06/09/2015, 23:55   #19

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by American-Tiger View Post
COuld be done, but I think that the invested work is too much for the benefits this could give But thanks for the idea ! It's something that could be added on the final

Sounds nice and helpfull !!

To be added !!
Also a nice autolock would be good I think
Bro, get your bot done first. It looks like you're talking to much about functions and ideas and at the end we will only see a bonux box bot.
Old 06/09/2015, 23:59   #20

@Demetrio, to be honest I did not unerstood perfectly your Idea

Buuuut, while I was telling you what I did not understood, I realised it could be done, or at last there is an idea to start from.
Now I think I got your Idea

I'll work on BK's after I release the bot with the standard features
Thank you !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akupunktur- View Post
Bro, get your bot done first. It looks like you're talking to much about functions and ideas and at the end we will only see a bonux box bot.
You are right, less talking, more coding !!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/10/2015, 00:13   #21

can you contact me on skype buddy pixus397
Old 06/10/2015, 02:24   #22

but what about the pricing.... ? many bots are on the market right now
Old 06/10/2015, 07:28   #23

You could add the possibility to set the time to botting (minutes or hours) and botting pause break. After this, make a new login and come back to bot (boxes or npcs).

So good luck in your developing: it will not so easy. But I hope I will wrong in it.

I can test if you will need testers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2015, 09:30   #24

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Hey make Ultra fast palla collector like OpenStealth. Pallavia not working for me and others are *****. If you make good palla collector like OpenStealth i will pay hard for it
Good luck bro.
Old 06/10/2015, 11:00   #25

With a pixelbot you can never collect more than you would collect by hand

I don't know the mechansism of openstealth, I wasn't using bots at the time

Anyway... The palla colector will be one of the last implemented features because there is no urgent need now due to the existence of the pala bot
Old 06/10/2015, 12:15   #26

elite*gold: 100
Looking interesting man! I can't wait, hopefully Bansafe! Goodluck bro!
Old 06/10/2015, 13:29   #27

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrioRzje View Post
Looking interesting man! I can't wait, hopefully Bansafe! Goodluck bro!
Is this acc bansafe too? I hope it's not, it'll be a pleasure not to see you again on this forum, MOONS / Skylaa / Many others ...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/10/2015, 13:49   #28

Received Thanks: 2,380
What language? Which dlls?
This looks like a pretty dream for now, let's hope not.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2015, 14:50   #29

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
I was testing mbot and other palla bots and i can collect faster with hand and as i said pallavia is not working for me..
Old 06/10/2015, 15:07   #30

I will take your idea into consideration, thank you !
Closed Thread