Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Would you buy my servers?

Discussion on [Question] Would you buy my servers? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 278
Received Thanks: 1,083
[Question] Would you buy my servers?

Hi!!

So, I don't have internet and I think I'll never had, so as I've worked alot on my servers I want it publics, so would you buy my private servers?

I mean DarkOrbit Remix PS, Old DarkOrbit Remix PS, Habborbit & a forum

Features:

DarkOrbit Remix PS:

Old DarkOrbit Remix PS:

Habborbt:

Forum:

I want to sell it because the server are ready to use and hope anyone can publish it and other people can have fun with it.

Also in the pack I can put all my sources, so you can start learning c#, Java, autoIt, php, html / css, javascript, and some C++

See you!!!

Ok forget it.

One of my bitches bought an VPS so... hope today server is opened
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about servers
08/10/2011 - Final Fantasy XI - 5 Replies
Are there any XI servers up catering to some people that want to play FFXI before say, Aht Urghan was released? Some friends and I wishing we could just play Beastmaster again before the legit servers ruined it. If before Aht Urghan isnt any good, even anytime before Abyssea and lvl cap increase is ok with us. Also, whats the ping like? Do many people have latency issues?
Question about servers
07/12/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
My questions is, does anybody have or made plans about making server like real co? Like qonquer was, where u have to work for ur gears to get best? Most of servers nowadays are like "10-30k cp drop per mob, all ppl join". Its boring for people who really would like to work for their items. Version doesent matter so much, would be great if it would be 4151, 5017, or 5300+, exp rates 2-4x and drop rates just a little bit higher than in real co o.o Thanks for reading.
Question about non egy servers
04/28/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hello folks! I have a question: Is there any server that has a less egyptian player base? I currently play on dreams/faith, but the weird symbols(arabic) and the lack on english conversations is getting anoying. I love conquer, so I would try my luck on another server with less egyptians. Anyone knows if the EU server have less? Im from europe. If you are not sure, can you please post your group, server and about how many pct Egyptian is?
Question about servers
06/07/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
hello i wana know what kind of servers outhere and working i know that RU/US/VN but i remmber that was more
[Question] Servers
05/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
So... if I wanna get a dedicated server, will a Linux do? And could anybody tell me tips/hints from their past experiences. Can I manage the server just like if it was on my own computer?