Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with Merkava!

Discussion on Help with Merkava! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Help with Merkava!

HI, I Can´t runn Merkava becouse it says ''Loading,wait'' but it doesn´t load.

I runn it as Administrator bot doesn´t load.

Image:

Old 06/28/2013, 11:29   #2

Received Thanks: 2,658
Please go to the official merkava thread
Old 06/28/2013, 11:36   #3

Try to Delete the : config.dat

Or try to reload the .rar at our Homepage

Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Merkava
05/30/2013 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Merkava bot 0.9 fix ????
Merkava on Mac
05/14/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
Hello, Does anyone know how to get Merkava to work on Mac, as my friend is trying to get it to work, but to no avail. He says Macs don't run .exe files, and it needs to be a .dmg file (I dont use Macs, Windows all the way). If someone could tell me how to use it, that would be great. Thanks, Jesus
BUY MERKAVA
09/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
hi all I have a ukash € 20 and want to buy a license Merkava. I wonder who is the best seller and who is giving me more days off considering it's the first time I buy Merkava. X2 days would give me? Thanks to all and sorry for my English I'm from Spain. edit: how many days I would correspond Total
Merkava x3!!!
06/17/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Feature list: Replaces diplomacy processor (+1 free slot) Replaces repair bot processor (+1 free slot) Replaces rocket launching processor (+1 free slot) Shows invisible ships Shows enemies at mini-map with red square Shows HP and shields of enemy’s ship in exact numbers Automatically switches to RSB-75 lasers each time they are charged Automatically switches to SAB-50 lasers if enemy has shields Automatically locks closest target: aliens, ships, friendly corporation ships (optional)....
merkava
09/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Merkava has the same functions as that is another program.Merkava kerkava only has a trial license for 24 hours then you have bought. DOWNLOAD:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VR18TSVI