Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SMALL TUT] How to prevent of getting banned?

Discussion on [SMALL TUT] How to prevent of getting banned? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/23/2013, 14:41   #16

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewtrewt View Post
I don't think it's 100% safe. If they can prove that you cheated in the game they can invoke the CGG breach in the Paypal dispute and they'll win it. In this case you gt your money spent and banned at the same time.

P.S.: Unless they have idiots that take care of this disputes and then your method is sane.
But you have nothing to waste... Just imagine that you bought a premium vi PayPal and after few days you get banned for bot. You have nothing to waste by opening a dispute

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Small-Release] Mob regen helper (small)
06/15/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 8 Replies
Huhu, ich fülle gerade einige maps mit Monster voll und da der Map Pointer da nichts funktioniert von Musicinstrutor.. Hab ich eben schnell ne Funktion geschrieben. function mob_add_temp_regendata() -- local filename = 'wuste' local mob_vnums = number(2340,2346) -- local rr = number(1,2)
how can u prevent for banned
12/18/2010 - Facebook - 8 Replies
how can i prevent banned if i exceeded lvl 30? because if i used the hacks,if im in lvl 30..the page will refresh and automatic banned my character.... Sorry for my bad english
Anyway to prevent yourself from getting banned?
11/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi im new to the botting world and right now im kinda worried about getting my account banned cause i have a high lvl account that i got up there without botting, and if i lose it to botting it would be really bad. is there anyway to like make sure SRO wont ban you, someone told me to buy 20 silk each month. any long time experienced botters have any tips or tricks that they have been using so that htey havent gotten banned?:confused: