Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TUT - Create a simple login 'BOT' + Add features to it in VB + Source!

Discussion on TUT - Create a simple login 'BOT' + Add features to it in VB + Source! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 03/24/2013, 01:27   #31

elite*gold: 5
No he won't... because it's useless... Learn how to do it yourself and you can do much more things... Only C&P is ****...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] a new website with simple features
05/13/2018 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 115 Replies
Hello, i'll release a new website for sro. screenshot http://i.epvpimg.com/oXXWb.jpg website pages Home , Download , Donate ( prices only ) , Server Team , Server Information website features Login - Register - Change pw - Ranking ( job ) - Server Status - the amount of online players - official server time ( its for cairo time , you can edit it easily to ur country time website Features for server owners add silk ( u can add silk to any user at database , you just need the username ,...
How to create a Cabal Bot (simple)
10/22/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 23 Replies
There are a few tutorials out there showing this method on creating a cabalbot but I decided to write this and share anyways. I created my own method as I tried to make it as clear, logical and easy to understand as possible. To view post simply go here: The Raves of an IT Madman: How to Create a Cabal Bot or shortlink: goo.gl/I5opJ
HOW TO CREATE SIMPLE MENU HACK.. HELP
10/15/2012 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
HOW TO CREATE SIMPLE MENU HACK.. HELP HELP ME HOW TO CREATE SIMPLE MENU HACK.. PLEASE... LIKE PLAYER CHAMS CROSSHAIR FULL BRIGHT LIKE THAT.. PLEASE ... :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
[VB] PHP Simple Login Source
06/20/2011 - Coding Releases - 2 Replies
Was ihr dazu braucht : Visual Basic WebServer (FTP zum hochladen) http://anime-stream.eu/log1n.JPG VB Source Download (mit PHP Files) : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Is it possible to create a simple silkroad bot using java?
03/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
anyone ?