Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I think i have a trick for get Havocs

Discussion on I think i have a trick for get Havocs within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I think i have a trick for get Havocs

Deutsch:

Hey Leute ich weiss nicht ob es klappt oder nicht aber ich habs ein mal probiert und es hat geklappt das ich ein Havoc bekommen habe.

1.Also du jumpst ganz normal ins gate.
2.Schiesst die Wellen (ganz wichtig keine Techs&Skill Design Faehigkeiten benutzen)
3.Wenn du bei der Welle mit dem Devourer & den Infernalen kommt erst die Infernale toeten und dann den Devourer wenn du ihn vorher angegriffen hast (egal ob ausversehen oder nicht) kannst du das Havoc vergessen egal ob das Insta noch da war oder nicht.
4. Wenn die Welle mit dem Devourer & den Scorcher & den anderen Ueberaliens kommt genauso erst die ganzen Wellen schiessen bevor du den Devourer angreifst sonst kannst du das Havoc auch nicht bekommen.
Also in der Welle darfst du erst nach den Krissis den Devourer das 1. Mal angreifen also heisst es zwischendurch darfst du den Devourer auch nicht angreifen.

Ich weiss nicht ob es klappt.
Ich bitte es die Leute mal zu testen und mir dann eine Rueckmeldung zu geben.

English:

Hey guys, I do not know if it works or not but I habs one ever tried and it worked I got a Havoc.

1.Also you jumpst normal to the gate.
2.Schiesst the waves (very important to use any Techs & Skill design skills)
3.If you are in the shaft with the Devourer and the infernal, the infernal comes first and then kill the Devourer if you have previously attacked him (no matter whether accidentally or not) you can forget the Havoc whether the Insta was still there or not.
4th When the wave comes to the Devourer and the Scorcher & the other just before the aliens Over all waves shoot before you attack the Devourer otherwise you can not even get the Havoc.
So in the shaft until you are allowed to Krissis the Devourer, the first Time attack so it means you are allowed to in between the Devourer not attack.

I do not know if it works.
I sometimes ask people to test and then give me a FEEDBACK

(maked with Google Translater)
Old 07/31/2012, 11:00   #2

elite*gold: 490
This trick was posted before
Old 07/31/2012, 11:04   #3

ok I found it nothing Well now I've posted it again

Double holds better
Old 07/31/2012, 11:09   #4

Old 07/31/2012, 11:09   #5

What you want to say it with this?
Old 07/31/2012, 11:35   #6

Omfg what you wrote in english is hard to understand...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/31/2012, 11:46   #7

I have write it with google translater sorry
Old 07/31/2012, 12:39   #8

Do it works?
Can someone test it ?
Old 07/31/2012, 12:59   #9

thats don't work

only luck
Old 07/31/2012, 13:07   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerrim View Post
thats don't work

only luck
If you mean
Old 07/31/2012, 14:19   #11

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by kLoNN. View Post
Deutsch:

Hey Leute ich weiss nicht ob es klappt oder nicht aber ich habs ein mal probiert und es hat geklappt das ich ein Havoc bekommen habe.

1.Also du jumpst ganz normal ins gate.
2.Schiesst die Wellen (ganz wichtig keine Techs&Skill Design Faehigkeiten benutzen)
3.Wenn du bei der Welle mit dem Devourer & den Infernalen kommt erst die Infernale toeten und dann den Devourer wenn du ihn vorher angegriffen hast (egal ob ausversehen oder nicht) kannst du das Havoc vergessen egal ob das Insta noch da war oder nicht.
4. Wenn die Welle mit dem Devourer & den Scorcher & den anderen Ueberaliens kommt genauso erst die ganzen Wellen schiessen bevor du den Devourer angreifst sonst kannst du das Havoc auch nicht bekommen.
Also in der Welle darfst du erst nach den Krissis den Devourer das 1. Mal angreifen also heisst es zwischendurch darfst du den Devourer auch nicht angreifen.

Ich weiss nicht ob es klappt.
Ich bitte es die Leute mal zu testen und mir dann eine Rueckmeldung zu geben.

English:

Hey guys, I do not know if it works or not but I habs one ever tried and it worked I got a Havoc.

1.Also you jumpst normal to the gate.
2.Schiesst the waves (very important to use any Techs & Skill design skills)
3.If you are in the shaft with the Devourer and the infernal, the infernal comes first and then kill the Devourer if you have previously attacked him (no matter whether accidentally or not) you can forget the Havoc whether the Insta was still there or not.
4th When the wave comes to the Devourer and the Scorcher & the other just before the aliens Over all waves shoot before you attack the Devourer otherwise you can not even get the Havoc.
So in the shaft until you are allowed to Krissis the Devourer, the first Time attack so it means you are allowed to in between the Devourer not attack.

I do not know if it works.
I sometimes ask people to test and then give me a FEEDBACK

(maked with Google Translater)

...there's no tricks, only luck

Regards. StormTempest
Old 07/31/2012, 15:59   #12

The Black Market: 168/0/0
Quote:
How many times do u try this?! one time?

dont be stupid man... everyone can write here tutorial on havoc.. but it wont work, because only method , to get havock is LUCK... remember this
Old 07/31/2012, 16:03   #13

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 3,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by conteaza View Post
This trick was posted before
For you:
Old 07/31/2012, 16:59   #14

Here is the real Havoc Bug:
1. Go to Zeta
2. Do all waves