Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SkySky

Discussion on SkySky within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow SkySky

SkySky
A program to automate skylab and sell resources

I made a new thread as it is reborn, will be updated a whole new look and sells resources now !

Hello all !, Today I present you the new released SkySky which call sell .

As the packets keep changing every version, I have set up a mechanism such that it gets packets from my server. If the packets change, Me or a volunteer will change those packets and you can use the bot again without any trouble. You will need to download an update only if needed and not everytime the packets are changed

NOTICE !!! : If you get crash / error, see the following,
Account is not blocked for repeated logins.
Valid accounts that exist and not banned.
Necessary to have .NET framework 4 GET IT HERE..

Follow all the above and program work 100% smoothly.

What it can do :-
Hold unlimited number of accounts.
Continuosly checks all accounts for possible upgrades.
Continuosly sends resources if set to do so.
Continuosly sells resources if set to do so. ( ABLE TO SELL RESOURCES NOW !!!! )
Directly open presently being checked account.

How to use :-

This time I made a video tutorial ! Last time many people failed to understand, hope it will be more clear now ! cheers :

If you can't see the video, use a proxy...

Small requests from me
See video again if u don't understand a part, If you still fail to understand, post you problem here, try not to pm me.
For the selling part, Your ship has to be in base ! ( In future, might add ability to move ship to base )
If you find any bug, post it here.
You feedback is appreciated .

Download :

Accounts.xml :
VirusTotal
:
Old 07/05/2012, 03:29   #2

Old 07/05/2012, 06:38   #3

Why do this?
It was already posted here by the CREATOR, your lucky that this was not under copyright or hoocrax could sue you.
This is true stupidity.
#Closerequest
Old 07/05/2012, 06:39   #4

The Black Market: 168/0/0

this is epic

closerequest