Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beginners Help :)

Discussion on Beginners Help :) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beginners Help :)

You are new player? This is easy to get premium acc
Just register this link :

and you will get free 2 months of premium acc
If you dont get , write me
Old 03/11/2012, 11:03   #2

elite*gold: 79
And also 10 MP-1 Laser canon , Bigboy ship , 3 flax ) hahaha everybody knows this noob starter package buddy
Old 03/11/2012, 11:36   #3

I didn't got anything...
Old 03/11/2012, 15:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by womasayo View Post
I didn't got anything...
Its the friends link...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How to] EasyMetin2 use [For Beginners]
09/17/2010 - Metin2 - 6 Replies
Also ich habe einen Thread erstellt Easyetin2 use In diesem How To wird gezeigt , wie ich EasyMetin2 anmachen ohne Fehler usw. Also mich haben oft viele angesporchen und das steht fast über im Forum dass das nicht geht oder so. Befolgt alle meine Schirtte und ihr habts =) 1. Downloaden (findet ihr über all am besten mit der SuFu) 2.Antivirus ausschalten (Notwendig , weil er erkennt Viren , die dieser Bot überhaupt nicht enthält) 3. Installieren 4. Ordner öffnen und Starten so jetzt...
Some beginners questions
10/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
1. Do i have to pay for anything to get my private server working and online for others? 2. Is there anny good guide for beginners? I plan to make my server (1st time) I don't know anynthing about it so collecting information atm. I've seen video's of hamachi users. But i want to know alot more.
C# videotuts for beginners
06/28/2008 - Coding Tutorials - 5 Replies
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/...ng/de fault.aspx That guy explains things pretty well, during the videos he's also advertising for his website multiple times, claiming that it features over 400 videos for all skill levels and multiple topics. I think they rawk, be sure to check it out.
Mb for beginners
01/04/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Ok when u do the moonbox quest for first time or something. Go collect tokens in the place how much u want 4-5-6 and go out the quest place Bring that tokens in a city do this with every token to other city. Sample: Desert tokens in Desertcity ... When u have 5 or more tokens go to the place and make 5 mbs :D Easier :)text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Hheeh just a tip ;)' border='0' alt='Hheeh just a tip ;)' />