Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUTORIAL] How to use CAPTCHA service with newer version of kBot (1st post always up)

Discussion on [TUTORIAL] How to use CAPTCHA service with newer version of kBot (1st post always up) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,165
Lightbulb [TUTORIAL] How to use CAPTCHA service with newer version of kBot (1st post always up)

First notes:
a) Only on some accounts appear the CAPTCHA code, and on some no CAPTCHA so easy botting.
b) CAPTCHA when appear, appear only and only to bonus box, so no CAPTCHA if you bot on GG or NPC/Alien/Mob
c) You can type manually the CAPTCHA code, no more extra money STEP1, or use a payed service STEP2 or free alternative STEP2 captchatrader
d) Many says and with our test, that if you use your extraenergy, never to have more than 100-200 and also stick to our advice given, you will not get CAPTCHA anymore!!

1. Manually enter CAPTCHA and story, and how is working the CAPTCHA system
As you know from 05.10.2011 BIGPOINT DarkOrbit has introduced to us encrypted bonus box witch will pop-up a message with CAPTCHA on your screen,
and you must type that code otherwise you will can`t collect anymore boxes. They appear randomly, sometimes one time in a hour
(most like 5 times in a hour lol)
So all you must know, as you can see the bot recognize the captcha
- it appear on your screen even if your bot is on taskbar minimized, so you will see the pop-up message from first sight
- you don`t need to hurry to type the code, the bot will work but IT WILL NOT COLLECT ANYMORE BOXES (it automatically deactivate the boxing function)
until you type the code..
- if you fail 20 times in a row to enter the code, you get kicked off the Map for 30 minutes, if you type correct the bot continue to boxing
In the right you have an image how CAPTCHA show up (image 1 ---> )

2. Automatically enter CAPTCHA (3 service) [scrool down for video how to]
1.Register an account:
Open your KBot Control Center latest version and find under section "captcha recognition" the 3 Reg button, because he have 3 different captcha service, choose what you want to use.
Where you choose a login name and password (english numbers and letters only!!!) and also you will have to enter an email where you will receive notifications and confirmations from the captcha service.

2. Setup kBot Control Center:
In the Kbot Control Center enter your login and password from the step 1 and press Test button. If everything is okay shortly (1-10 sec) a message box will pop up saying Balance 0.00 USD $. This means that your credentials are ok and you can use the service. (for Antigate captcha service, you must put the key received, for key click on your name account up there near to X button, and copy the key from there)

3. Setup kBot:
Check "Show Codes" (to see how it will work later you can/will uncheck it), check the "Automatically enter" recognize option (always checked to work automatic solve captcha)
Now type something in the "Secret key" field (no matter what, but you have to enter something or else it won't work!!!)

4. Buy some CAPTCHA codes from
Antigate - 1$ = 1000 CAPTCHA or paypal 10$ + 1.90$ fee = 10.000 CAPTCHA

DeathByCaptcha - 6.95$ + 1.32$ fee = 5000 CAPTCHA

Captcha Trader - 1$ + 5$ fee = 1000 CAPTCHA or free

Note:
a) On the top, in the right corner of the control center near the amount of money on your account (CUSTOMER), is displayed the amount of your money for CAPTCHA service. To see how many CAPTCHA codes left you have login to your account on what service you use
b) You have to keep Control Center online for captcha solving so make sure it is running (green arrow present in the tray)
c) Who meets the error "wrong answer from...."
c)1. Install , last version-> clean / fix the registry
c)2. Reinstall Java 1.6.0.29 and then Java 1.7.0.1 from here / + reinstall kBot latest version
c)3. Make sure that you dont block anything with firewall / antivirus (avast for example is blocking)
d) We have nothing to do with this services, if you have account related problem or with payment problem, contact them not us.

Do not copy-paste my work, source and more details:
Thanks
11 Users
Old 11/03/2011, 08:19   #2

elite*gold: 5816
The Black Market: 103/0/2
has been already posted.
+ it has the update tutorial from 5.48
Old 11/03/2011, 09:53   #3

elite*gold: 2222
The Black Market: 204/1/0
Received Thanks: 5,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
Enjoy (don`t say thanks, PRESS thanks!!)
lol. It´s my sentence

is it only for deathbycaptcha or also captchatrader in future?
Old 11/03/2011, 09:57   #4

elite*gold: 20
yeah i got captchatrader not death by captcha
Old 11/03/2011, 10:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gähn View Post
lol. It´s my sentence

i got warned becouse of that sentence ! ... >.<
Old 11/03/2011, 11:05   #6

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
lol. It´s my sentence

ho should he know that? he's only reseller... ask Ivan

and I want captchatrader too couse I've got there 50000 captchas to use it's much cheaper
Old 11/03/2011, 11:17   #7

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post

and I want captchatrader too couse I've got there 50000 captchas to use it's much cheaper
but this is much faster? isn't it? and stable,too!
Old 11/03/2011, 23:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0beny0o View Post
has been already posted.

Not, it hasnt.. read my topic and read yours.. with yours no solution

Quote:
lol. It´s my sentence

Well in future will be added antigate .. and captchatrader is still questonable.. but I will keep struggling until captchatrader will be included also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post

It seems I know.. read up .. you are just a simple reseller.
I`m more.

First post updated.

For moderator, you have someting with me?
Why you delete the "dont say thanks, press thanks" ? I expect to be more pro, not to warn me all day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2011, 23:10   #9

Writing that thing with thanks is against rules .... it's very annoying. I got warned too ...however....i suggest ya to remove it or u will be warned again

+ old_friend won't make any update for the newst Captcha Trader. That's why watch this Thread for a Tutorial ->
Old 11/04/2011, 00:06   #10

Quote:
Writing that thing with thanks is against rules .... it's very annoying. I got warned too ...however....i suggest ya to remove it or u will be warned again
Well really ? Show me that rule cause I`m a noob.
And why you keep posting your topic, this is 2rd time in same thread / page lol.

Just post to your thread, you dont need to advertise on all topics what you have done.

And BTW, I have reconsidered and will make a tutorial.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2011, 00:25   #11

Why do I have to show you that rule ? ask a mod. I hate that rule too .

And i posted becouse i made a TUtorial with that antigate captha .

Oh u reconsidered haha
Old 11/04/2011, 10:48   #12

Well where is the rule ? You talk about some rule that you know, but you cant give to me because for real, you dont know if exist or not.

Show me where I post my thread wich is more complete + video, on your topic ? To announce them where to find more easy tutorial, hell yea I have reason too..

But is childless and unpro, I thought you learn some from us, but you didnt..
Old 11/04/2011, 11:07   #13

don't you just understand it's NOT MY rule ??

Tu nu intelegi ca eu am avut aceeasi problema ca tine cu Thank-sul ? Cam tot asa am scris si eu si mi-am primit Warn din cauza asta.

Si am vrut doar sa te avertizez ca sa nu primesti si tu . Dar vad ca nu intelegi.
Old 11/04/2011, 11:40   #14

Thumbs down

Quote:
don't you just understand it's NOT MY rule ??

Tu nu intelegi ca eu am avut aceeasi problema ca tine cu Thank-sul ? Cam tot asa am scris si eu si mi-am primit Warn din cauza asta.

Si am vrut doar sa te avertizez ca sa nu primesti si tu . Dar vad ca nu intelegi.
Tu ai zis ca exista regula asta, pai daca exista inseamna ca stii unde se afla.
Iti spun eu ca nu exista nici o regula cu asa ceva, daca mai imi modifica odata topicul o sa ii fac o plangere asa frumoasa, impreuna cu altii, roscatel si etc pe cine a mai enervat.

Well believe me that rule doesnt exist...
Old 11/04/2011, 11:46   #15

Fa, ca eu am facut si mi sa inchis topic-ul .

Tags
automatic, captcha, darkorbit, kbot, solve