Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TRAILER] The Official UnderGround of DarkOrbit

Discussion on [TRAILER] The Official UnderGround of DarkOrbit within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/07/2011, 00:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
wow. good video
Old 09/07/2011, 00:16   #17

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
and here is also verry nice trailer from SERAPH

enjoy!
Old 09/07/2011, 00:16   #18

@dumb *** kama - you have your wn website that is 100% coded by you without anything being pre coded? ok lets see... this should be fun

@masterbots are you saying getting after effects for free is hard without a crack? oh good lord sure i can download from demonoid or rapidshare which would be easier but getting it licensed for free would require me to walk somewhere
Old 09/07/2011, 00:16   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
ahh one thing: arasyago = MasterBots~
yeah maybe change the arasyago to masterbots?
Old 09/07/2011, 00:19   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical691 View Post
@dumb *** kama - you have your wn website that is 100% coded by you without anything being pre coded? ok lets see... this should be fun

@masterbots are you saying getting after effects for free is hard without a crack? oh good lord sure i can download from demonoid or rapidshare which would be easier but getting it licensed for free would require me to walk somewhere
stfu or il find where you live you **** troll.Il shure make a visit if you keep posting.

Old 09/07/2011, 00:21   #21

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:

thank you for your support, not brought up boy. wish u luck in you real life (if it exist)
Old 09/07/2011, 00:38   #22

Quote:

your smart, but your also a ******* ******, go home, these are serious people, if you continue this arguement any longer, then you will no longer be welcome in epvp, as of now, you are on the watched list, i wish you good luck on this.
Old 09/07/2011, 00:52   #23

Nice one
Old 09/07/2011, 00:53   #24

What makes me laugh is that darknes4o has resulted to real life threats so i welcome that with bring it little kid =)

@kam still waiting for your website that doe not have anything pre coded *looks around* nope nothing guess your ashamed of the wordpress website :/

@javadaslug your threats do not scare me little kid, your nothing to do with the admin/moderation team of this site your just a wannabe kid!

Btw why do you advertise kbot then say your a coder of ppbot? or whatever its called dont the interests conflict? you advertising for a rival, ye code for yourself and other muppets???
Old 09/07/2011, 01:10   #25

Quote:
What makes me laugh is that darknes4o has resulted to real life threats so i welcome that with bring it little kid =)

@kam still waiting for your website that doe not have anything pre coded *looks around* nope nothing guess your ashamed of the wordpress website :/

@javadaslug your threats do not scare me little kid, your nothing to do with the admin/moderation team of this site your just a wannabe kid!

Btw why do you advertise kbot then say your a coder of ppbot? or whatever its called dont the interests conflict? you advertising for a rival, ye code for yourself and other muppets???
haha, you dont get it do you? we are here to test all bots, i am a kbot reseller, so what? doesnt mean i have to only use kbot. in fact i only pay ivan through kbot, i cant even use it, so you have nothing to talk, your a ******* dipshit noob and your still a junior member, you only recieved 2 thanks on 1 thread and only by what.. yourself? i would suggest you stop spammin on every post you see while your still here. good day sir. mlm(-_-)mlm
Old 09/07/2011, 01:23   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaDaHot View Post
haha, you dont get it do you? we are here to test all bots, i am a kbot reseller, so what? doesnt mean i have to only use kbot. in fact i only pay ivan through kbot, i cant even use it, so you have nothing to talk, your a ******* dipshit noob and your still a junior member, you only recieved 2 thanks on 1 thread and only by what.. yourself? i would suggest you stop spammin on every post you see while your still here. good day sir. mlm(-_-)mlm
You proved your stupidity here, you heard nothing of second/third accounts lmao! what an idiotic coder u are :/ also 2 thanks in 25 well 26 posts now isnt bad I love how you say you pay for a bot but are unable to use it why would u pay for something you can not use unless you were stupid??? INo need to reply it was a rhetorical question good day muppet boy!
Old 09/07/2011, 01:55   #27

Quote:
You proved your stupidity here, you heard nothing of second/third accounts lmao! what an idiotic coder u are :/ also 2 thanks in 25 well 26 posts now isnt bad I love how you say you pay for a bot but are unable to use it why would u pay for something you can not use unless you were stupid??? INo need to reply it was a rhetorical question good day muppet boy!
i dont pay for te bot, i let others pay for a liscense, im a well, middleman for ivan because he is too busy to deal with twats like you, and it says on your status 2 thanks recieved in one post, thats 1 ******* post OMG!!! **** off you dicksucker
Old 09/07/2011, 02:18   #28

hi kamie (: nice work on the trailer and stuff.you too master guy. (x 30th posttt yay DD
Joo-The non-troll.
Old 09/07/2011, 02:25   #29

Yep, thats rly nice.

Quote:
Zitat von JavaDaHot
your smart, but your also a ******* ******, go home, these are serious people, if you continue this arguement any longer, then you will no longer be welcome in epvp, as of now, you are on the watched list, i wish you good luck on this.
After I have read this text, I remembered someone whos name was "Assbut"
Old 09/07/2011, 04:20   #30

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 121/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,432
Really nice ;D gogo UG
Closed Thread