Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kbot problem

Discussion on Kbot problem within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Kbot problem

Whats up when the Kbot reconnect so oftne and then i see an empty map?

its not nice (

puuush

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kbot Problem
07/31/2011 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
hallo, ich probiere es schon seid einer stunde, ich gehen auf dne grünen fail und drücke register, ich mache mir ein account bei jabber und gebe die daten im kontorllzentrum ein, dann drücke ich auf refresh aber es passiert nichts. es steht immer da offline was soll ich tun?
Kbot CC problem.
07/14/2011 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hi. I have a friend he has problem with kbot CC he have money on reseller acc but kbot CC dont show his ID on DO ACC he try log in with bot and after refresh but dont work. story : i ask my friend about kbot and i give him email on old friend and he buy license and now he is botting . THE PROBLEM : He showed it his brother and he show him test license on his acc, but no on new customer acc . SO his brother decided to buy kbot he have money on his (new)customer acc. But ID SHIP is on his...
Kbot/Kerkava[Licenses][Support]kbot no gg 8euro kbot gg 18euro
04/03/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hi Support and Seller Site in English, Germany,Polish and ohter Buy- kbotgg.pl/bk.html Forum- forum.kbotgg.pl KBot no gg 8euro Kbot gg 18euro Krekava 180days 12euro
problem kbot!!
12/30/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
I dont understand but kbot doesnt open.. I want to now the problem . trank! photo:http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6158/kbo t2.png Help me plz