Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Rambler Bots

Discussion on [Question] Rambler Bots within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/22/2011, 21:54   #16

elite*gold: 3
Na toll,der beste Server von Do geht down,mein Main in mein lieblingsspiel wurde perm. gebannt und und und. >->

Ich glaube es würde sich nicht lohnen da anzufangen,hab echt keine lust mehr drauf überhaupt den Bot anzumachen
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
a question about Bots
02/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I have been away for too long and when i decided coming back i found many free bots. which free bot is the best for a wizard/cleric? thnx
Question about Bots
06/29/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Hello :) , ive got a question about the bots. I saw that all the bots were for Private PW servers , are there any bots working for the ' international perfect world ' server ? .. I tested every bot but they didnt work .. Please reply! thank you :)
question about bots
03/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Does AGbot work on sjsro??If so What is better to use:Sibibot or AGBOT cause i used once agbot in sro global it was very long time ago and there were no skills but i liked its functions more that the sibi bot!!Plz help
question about bots
11/09/2007 - Archlord - 5 Replies
hi i have a question about bots....IF u do get caught using a bot and banned, do archlord admins ban your account? or ip address? or both?....some of my guidlies in my guild, xiii wanted to know before they started to bot. thanks!:D
Question about Bots
05/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
O.K. this is what I have done, although it hasnt worked bc of this error. 1) Using WinRar i downloaded a server emulator 2) I also downloaded TQProgram and TQProgramEmulator 3) I extract all those files INTO my CO 2.0 file. 4) I go into my CO folder and double click the server emulator, then a small box that says CoPartner Cracked By BitVector and Emulated by Ultimate Hacker, and at the bottom is just says emulating... 5) then i double click on CoPartner and this comes up: 1. Open...