Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Data vkp corruptet... Immer wieder ?! [GS:GO]

Discussion on Data vkp corruptet... Immer wieder ?! [GS:GO] within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 264/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,215
Data vkp corruptet... Immer wieder ?! [GS:GO]

Hallo Leute,

Ihr kennt ja sicherlich den Fehler bei CS:GO wenn man ein Server betritt und man gleich darauf die Meldung kommt mit Server getrennt wegen gamepak.vkp, man sollte ja immer die erste VPK Datei löschen und CS über Steam reparieren, gut, klapp auch, aber nun kommt es immer wieder -.-
Mal hilft es, mal nicht...

Kennt ihr ein Lösungsvorschlag ?
Dieser Bug ist ja mittlerweile 1 Jahre alt und Valve hat immernoch kein Fix dafür...

Lg
Old 11/07/2013, 13:32   #2

elite*gold: 539
Quote:
Here are my steps:

1. Navigate to your steamapps, something like:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo

2. Delete all of the files named pakxx_xxx.vpk (or if you're worried about a straight delete like me - cut & paste them somewhere safe)

3. Right click CS:GO in your steam library and bring up the "properties". Go to the "local files" tab and click "Verify integrity of game cache..."

4. It should tell you that you're missing about 57 files, so let it redownload them.

5. Run CS:GO and be allowed to play games again
Im Steam Forum steht es so. Viel Glück.

peace.
Old 03/25/2014, 15:44   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
#closed as request
Closed Thread